86 votes21 comments · Azure Active Directory Application Requests » User Provisioning · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Provisioning for UltiPro is now planned. If not already, please fill out this app request form at http://aka.ms/aadappsurvey so we can follow up with you. Thanks!
An error occurred while saving the commentRavi commented
We in the process to identify best approach to meet our below requirements
• When a new user gets created in UltiPro HRMS, it should created into Office 365 AD too with specific attributes.
• When an existing user information gets Modified in UltiPro HRMS, it should created into Office 365 AD too with specific attributes.
• Enable/Disable/Delete Inactive accounts from UltiPro to Office 365 AD.
• Add user account into appropriate OU Office 365 AD based on UltiPro HRMS Department/specific metadata.
• Move Office 365 AD accounts between OU's based on UltiPro HRMS user OU adjustment.
• Assign default access when Office 365 AD Account gets created based on their corresponding department/OU.
• Add Office 365 AD Accounts into specific DL & Security group based on the Role/Job Title attribute in the CSV file, lets say a user executive needs to be added into Executive DL group.
• Update user information based on Org Chart from UltiPro HRMS into Global Address List (GAL) in O365 Exchange.