Thank you for the feedback! We definitely want to improve the keyboard for Cloud Shell. Please upvote this to prioritize the feature!Neil Brookins commented
I just ran "vi" in the cloud shell on iOS app and then realized that I couldn't type "esc" to exit insert mode to save my file!
We are looking to add additional MFA options for Azure AD B2C in the next few months. As part of the investigation, we want to learn more about your requirements. Email your feedback to email@example.com.
When you say “support for Microsoft Authenticator”, which feature are you referring to?
1. The ability to see the codes in the authenticator app
2. The ability to receive push notifications for MFA
If both, which do you prefer more?
Again, please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include more details about your scenarios/requirements!
We have started the planning for this feature and hope to have a preview by the end of the calendar year. In the meantime, could you respond to email@example.com with the answers to the following questions:
- In which scenarios do you plan to force the user to change his/her password?
- What kind of information (if any) would you like to get back if the user goes through the reset flow?
- Do you currently or plan to track which users have reset their password?
1 vote0 comments · Azure Active Directory » Multi-factor Authentication · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →Neil Brookins shared this idea ·