An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
How to insert one document into another in microsoft word? 2007
Thank you for using Word IT Pro Discussions forum.
From your description, I understand that you would like to know to how to add a Word document into another Word document in Word 2007, and you can make some comments besides the embedded Word documents. If there is any misunderstanding, please feel free to let me know.
Thank you for your inquiring.
To insert a Word document to another Word document in Word 2007, follow the steps below:
1. In the Word document, click the Insert tab.
2. Click the Object in the Text group.
3. Click object. Then click the Create from file tab.
4. Click the Browse button to select the Word document. Also, check the checkboxes before: Link to file and (or) Display as icon.
5. Click OK to save the settings.
Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience. If anything is unclear or if there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to let me know.
TRY THIS ALSO
1. Put in your word document (1st one)
2. Then go to insert
3. Then go to object (in text area)
4. Then pick--- (text from file)
5. Then pick second letter wanted (it will appear)
6. Then go to object (under insert command)(text area)
7. Then pick----object
8. Then pick--- create from file
9. Then press browse
10. Then pick the same 2nd letter (in browse)
11. Then pick and press ----display as Icon
12. then press O.K. -------- (then icon will appear on letter) ----–(just put it were you want it on letter ) (some times the icon will place it’s self on the wrong letter of the two letters all you have to do is just move it around on which ever the letter of the two you want it to be on)( it’s really meant to be on the first letter to use as a reference to let you know/now what is on the second letter or each letter after the first rather then having to scroll down to look at each letter)
from katrine sackett32463____________________________________________________________________
Directions How to insert one document into another in Microsoft word
How to make a icon (in letter head)
1. Go to-------- word document and pull up your letter head (1st letter head)(from flash drive)
2. Go to-------- insert
3. Go to-------- object (in text area---on top of computer screen)
4. Then pick--- object
5. Then pick--- create from file
6. Then pick--- browse
7. Then pick ---a 2nd letter (from your flash drive)
8. Then pick ---- display as icon
9. Then press o.k.
10. You will see the icon on your letter (1st one)
12. Press on icon if you want (2nd letter) to appear to review/read
From Katrine Elizabeth sackett32463 (5’2 1/2 )(5’3)(WHITELADY)
Use as educational tool
7101 N IH 35 AUSTIN TX (SPRING TERRACE APTS )