Please also cross-file this item for the Backup service team, as they triage from here http://feedback.azure.com/forums/258995-azure-backup-and-scdpm
21 votes3 comments · Azure Monitor-Log Analytics » SQL Assessment Solution · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
We have started work on this suggestion.
278 votes3 comments · Azure Monitor-Log Analytics » Solutions / Packs Gallery and new IP ideas · Flag idea as inappropriate… · Admin →
Can you provide a RANKED list of what is MOST and LEAST important for the various capabilities and scenarios that SM provides? i.e. you listed
- problem management
- incident management
- configuration items
…Nathan Lasnoski commented
Here are some ideas:
• Problem management using incident analysis and configuration item relationships as well as SCOM data from alerting. This could be accomplished quickly and would have a significant benefit.
• Change management using changes from Service Manager and change tracking analysis alignment
• Software inventory data exploration using data from the CMDB
• Configuration management exploration through data populated from the CMDB, SCOM, and Azure
• Service management analysis, using comprehensive incident, sr, change, and configuration data related to services. This would require other investments, as a very low percentage of customers have this type of data today.Nathan Lasnoski shared this idea ·