We’ve recently picked up this work again and apologize for the lack of updates.
The approach we previously pursued did not work well and we’re re-pivoting to a different solution that will enable custom domains to be easier to set up and manage.
We hope to have this ready for a public preview late-2020 or early-2021.
An error occurred while saving the commentAnonymous commented
We need this asap.. login.microsoftonline.com is often blocked
We are looking to add additional MFA options for Azure AD B2C in the next few months. As part of the investigation, we want to learn more about your requirements. Email your feedback to email@example.com.
When you say “support for Microsoft Authenticator”, which feature are you referring to?
1. The ability to see the codes in the authenticator app
2. The ability to receive push notifications for MFA
If both, which do you prefer more?
Again, please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to include more details about your scenarios/requirements!
We are looking for private preview customers who are interested in using Azure AD (single tenant only) or any other custom OIDC compliant identity providers in your built-in policies. If you are interested, please send an email specifying this specific request to email@example.com with your Azure AD B2C tenant name.
Thank you. We will examine the experience of duplicate sign ups across Identity providers. Would performing this check by using the email address be sufficient?
BTW, Linking multiple provider accounts to one user is in our roadmap and we’ve already achieved it in preview…
We look forward to your feedback
We are in the process of planning this feature and hope to have a preview available by the end of november. In the meantime, could you please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your responses to the following questions:
- If you had a “password change” policy, what kind of information would you like to get back once the policy has been executed?
- Would you prefer to have a policy that forces you to sign in first, and then asks you to change the password, or one that let’s you do it all on the same page?
- Would you want an email to get sent out to the user whenever the password is changed?