Due to various technical limitations, the first iteration of the customer-owned domains functionality will not be available for a few more months. We will provide an update as soon as we can get a more specific ETA.
just tell us how much longer we have to wait for this..................
how many years it will take to complete. we want user experience simple no here and there. open site sign in signup in same domain so that user don't have to go here and there. just blend in
Can you provide more details to make this more actionable?
– Can you quantify “long time”?
– Does this reproduce consistently all the time in your tenant?
in my application after user signup and redirect to my app their are steps they have to complete for requirement after they complete those steps from my back end using azure ad graph api i am updating the user claims and re-authenticating user so i can extract those new claims from new token but not getting new claims. if i wait for 5 to 8 secs then i am getting them but not if i re-authenticating user instantly
We are looking to add additional MFA options for Azure AD B2C in the next few months. As part of the investigation, we want to learn more about your requirements. Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you say “support for Microsoft Authenticator”, which feature are you referring to?
1. The ability to see the codes in the authenticator app
2. The ability to receive push notifications for MFA
If both, which do you prefer more?
Again, please email your feedback to email@example.com. Feel free to include more details about your scenarios/requirements!
Can you clarify what you mean by “disposable email address”?
We are interested in enabling this scenario and are looking for more data.
- Would you want to be able to use this in conjunction with email or would you only be interested in one way to sign up accounts at a time?
- Would you like to be able to create the account without needing an email at all?