We are working on adding Cost Management current costs and last period costs to the app! Please stay tuned.
Interesting. Let us know what specific scenarios you’re looking for and we can investigate a mobile-friendly way to create resources.Dan Siegel commented
A common one would be Web/Mobile apps along with a database. For instance I may want to deploy a SaaS solution where I need to deploy a new database, web service and configure the web app from my phone.
Thank you for the feedback! Please upvote this feature if you’d like us to add it.
Will do. Let us know how important this is by voting it up.
Makes sense! Please vote for this feature if you’d like to see it in the app.
Thank you for your feedback.Dan Siegel shared this idea ·
199 votesunplanned · AdminSQL Database feature voting forum admins (Product Owner, Microsoft Azure) responded
This is not currently planned at this time. Will keep this item open for voting and comments.Dan Siegel commented
The process should be fairly straight forward like deployment slots are for Azure Websites (App Services).
1) I should be able to manage one or more versions of the database for scenarios like Production, Staging, Development
2) I should be able to choose between user requested and an automatic process. This could be daily, weekly, etc., and perform a clone anytime I need.
3) I should be able to choose schema only, full db, or select tables to sync
4) I should be able to run any Sql files, PS scripts, or compiled apps I may need. For example I may want to change user passwords to a known password for testing, or generate a random password and email the developer.
5) I should be able to kick off this process using any stored backup and not just the live database.