Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Cognitive Services

Customer Feedback & Ideas for Azure Cognitive Services

Share your ideas for making Cognitive Services and the accompanying APIs work better for the applications you develop.

Catch up on the latest News and Updates

Share your Ideas and Feedback

To share your ideas on how we can make Cognitive Services better, click one of the categories underneath "Give Feedback" located in the sidebar menu to access the forum.

Documentation

API documentation available here. Within, you'll find:

§  Getting started samples
§  API References
§  Testing Consoles

Using one or more of the APIs as a "Free" preview?  Be sure to read our Terms of Service.

Contact Support

UserVoice is intended for product feedback. If you need product support, please contact either: Azure support (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/plans/) or ask a question on stack overflow (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/microsoft-cognitive)

Become a Cloud Design Insider!

Join Cloud Design Insiders, and help shape the future of Cognitive Services! As an insider, you’ll speak with program managers, designers & researchers, see new designs and ideas, provide feedback through surveys, and try out prototypes. Take the short survey to join the Cloud Design Insiders now, and we’ll see you in the community.

1. Form Recognizer - Mark all unused tags "unavailable in document"

Form recognizer tagging Orders to the Common Data Model leaves me with many fields that are blank in certain Collections.
    Manually unchecking each filed "Unavailable in document" really slows the mapping down.

Consider adding Multiselect "Unavailable in document" during tagging or better yet, Mark all unused tags "unavailable in document"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Decision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support to turn answers on and off

For content that changes regularly, where it could be a "yes" one day and "no" the next. Instead of us having to either re-write these QnA pairs or edit them when they are potentially going to flip back, is it possible to ‘switch off’ certain answers so they still are on the KB but not visible when we publish them?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Decision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FormRecogniser setup institutions incomplete

I am implementing the Formrecogniser code in Python using the Microsoft quickstart guides.The code is unable to load azure API and gives a ModulenotFound error.
    I have the Azure SDK installed but my python code cannot find the path.
    Any pointers how to resolve the path issue.

from azure.core.exceptions import ResourceNotFoundError
    ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'azure'

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/form-recognizer/quickstarts/client-library?tabs=ga%2Cv2-0&pivots=programming-language-python

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add a page with which users can test endpoints live, using their phone.

For a customer I have created an MVP which allows the user to label images using their phone or webcam, in realtime.

https://github.com/drmanhatin/CustomVisionRealTime two examples can be found in this repository.

I would love for this feature to be added to the dashboard by default. It really helps our customers envision the possibilities of customvision and it helps them improve their models aswell.

Please feel free to send me a message on teams if you need more information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base