Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure App Configuration

Azure App Configuration provides a service to centrally manage application settings. Store all your application configurations and secure their accesses in one place. Consume configuration data easily in multiple application run-time environments or a CI/CD pipeline. Use the service from any programming language.

More details about this service are available in the Azure App Configuration documentation.   

1. How to induct Ansible in the AWS DevOps work flow?

Currently i'm learning AWS and DevOps. I was given this scenario to implement. I was hired as an Ansible Engineer and my role is to induct the Ansible in the DevOps workflow (GIT->Jenkins->AWS Infrastructure). How will you induct the Ansible for Configuration Management.

Please Correct me if I'm wrong.

My answer was:

Write a pipeline in jenkins which will execute the aws cli command to get the public ip addresses of the instances behind the ALB.
    Write a pipeline in jenkins which will add the id_rsa.pub of Ansible master to all the instances.(or else adding IAM role of ec2 instances…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Getting started  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. sharing

linkによる速度up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to induct Ansible in the AWS DevOps work flow?

Currently i'm learning AWS and DevOps. I was given this scenario to implement. I was hired as an Ansible Engineer and my role is to induct the Ansible in the DevOps workflow (GIT->Jenkins->AWS Infrastructure). How will you induct the Ansible for Configuration Management.

Please Correct me if I'm wrong.

My answer was:

Write a pipeline in jenkins which will execute the aws cli command to get the public ip addresses of the instances behind the ALB.
    Write a pipeline in jenkins which will add the id_rsa.pub of Ansible master to all the instances.(or else adding IAM role of ec2 instances…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base