Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Kinect DK

Azure Kinect DK is a developer kit and PC peripheral with advanced artificial intelligence (AI) sensors for sophisticated computer vision and speech models. It combines a best-in-class depth sensor and a spatial microphone array with a video camera and orientation sensor—all in one small device with multiple modes, options, and SDKs.

You can also learn  our collaboration and triage process here: https://github.com/microsoft/Azure-Kinect-Sensor-SDK/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for 30 series RTX

Please add support for the 30 series nvidia GFX cards.

Right now body tracking does not work at all.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  body tracking sdk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please support RTX 30XX cards

or update your system requirements for the Kinect (Body) SDK !!!!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  body tracking sdk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Best compatible GPU for body tracking?

Which is the best Nvidia GPU currently supported by the body tracking SDK? I tried with an RTX 3070 but the program gets stuck on creation of the tracker object unless I run it in CPU mode (which works but is slow). Upon searching online, I found out that this is a common issue with the RTX 30 series card. Before I buy a new card, I just want to make sure it's compatible.

Body tracking SDK: v1.0.0
    Nvidia Driver version for 3070: Tried with both 455 and 460

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  0 comments  ·  body tracking sdk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Kinect DK

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base