Azure Service Health

Azure Service Health provides personalized alerts and guidance when Azure service issues affect you. It can notify you, help you understand the impact of service incidents, and keep you updated as the incident is resolved. It can also help you prepare for planned maintenance and changes that could affect the availability of your resources. Access a personalized dashboard. Set up targeted notifications. Receive guidance and support. Share details and updates easily. Visit Azure Service Health in the Azure portal and learn more details about this service in the Azure Service Health documentation

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Service Health Available API

It's great that subscription level Incident and notifications are flowing into the management portal when I sign in. What about providing the same info in the API so I can integrate it into my own operational systems?

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Service Health Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like you to improve Service Health alert notification for specification changes(Planned maintenance)

I would like you to improve Service Health alert notification for specification changes (Planned maintenance),
    and to guide me in a way that users will notice by some means.

<detail of request>
    ・information on changes to specifications has been communicated more than three months prior to the date of change.
    ・If I cannot follow the information from the history, please inform us again just before the specification change. (Currently, If the alert emails were sent before creating a target resource which will be planed maintenance ,
    it could not receive the email which notice about planed maintenance.)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Service Health Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Run the Microsoft Flow when the alert happened

I want to run the business workflow of Microsoft Flow when the service health alert happened.
    to add the issue item to the issue management system.
    like ServiceNow, SharePoint list, Dynamics 365 etc.

Currently, Azure IoT Central can run the Microsoft Flow when alert happened.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Service Health Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Azure Service Health - allow choosing all resource groups

Is it possible to allow the selection of multiple resource groups when selecting services for alert notifications? i.e. alert for service 'storage' in multiple resource groups. Optionally add 'send to service owners' like Monitor options (emails owners, contributors & readers' of RGs

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base