Azure Service Health

Azure Service Health provides personalized alerts and guidance when Azure service issues affect you. It can notify you, help you understand the impact of service incidents, and keep you updated as the incident is resolved. It can also help you prepare for planned maintenance and changes that could affect the availability of your resources. Access a personalized dashboard. Set up targeted notifications. Receive guidance and support. Share details and updates easily. Visit Azure Service Health in the Azure portal and learn more details about this service in the Azure Service Health documentation

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update the service health status site in near real time when issues are detected.

Update the service health status site in near real time when issues are detected.
    Recently my systems experienced an issue with KeyVault in USEast. After open a service ticket I was informed there were issues in this region during the time I was experiencing issues. Even days after the event there is nothing logged on service status via the Azure portal. Having near real time information allows us as customers to better guide our troubleshooting and inform our management. It is less efficient to have us open service tickets to gather this information. Of course, this assumes the service support…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make data exportable to Power BI or deliverable via API

The service health available to export to powerbi or delivery an api that we can use to export the data to create dashboard for clients.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. make network connectivity health of azure datacenters visible on service health gobal map

The service health map shows only the health of the datacenters in all regions. Since azure datacenters are on robust private network, it will be assuring to have information about health of the private network Azure datacenters have with each other. Also, the fact that azure datacenters have dedicated connectivity lines is under advertised.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clearer Dashboard for Azure Health Status

I just recently learned of the site https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/status/ which has tons of great information for the recent availability status for each service in each region as well as recently reported/resolved issues.

I would like to see this in the Azure Portal under Service Health, or a link to this site because it has very useful information that I wasn't aware was available to me.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Service Health Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add "Other places you might find out about issues" text to the "Service Health - Service issues" page

A recent problem in UK South made my website / database unworkable. This (surprisingly to me) wasn't reported on the "Service Issues - Service Health" page. It was on the @AzureSupport Twitter feed and might have been on azure.microsoft.com/status. Knowing about these at the time would have saved me much stress and worry.

Please can you add a paragraph advising people that they might like to check these other resources on the "Service Issues - Service Health". page

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ability to submit a failure

I would like to be able to submit service health problems from the dashboard as I was unable to open the portal to submit a ticket.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base