Azure Advisor

Azure Advisor helps you optimize your Azure resources for high availability, security, performance, and cost by providing free, personalized recommendations based on your usage and configurations. Advisor recommendations are available at no additional cost and can be implemented with ease through inline actions. Advisor is available in the Azure portal or via API or CLI. Learn more details about this service in the Azure Advisor documentation.

1. Can I retrieve Potential Annual Cost Savings and Recommendation Detail/Rule using this CLI/API/PowerShell ?

Hello Team, My customer is trying to consolidate an Exec report over 100's of Subscriptions and they have to programaticaly retrieve all of the following Fields that they see when they download a report from Advisor. Is this possible ?

If so would you be kind enough to post an example on how to retrieve ? (Recommendation & Potential Annual Cost Savings ?)
    Recommendation Subscription ID Subscription Name Resource Group Resource Name Resource Type Updated Date Recommendation rule Potential Annual Cost Savings Potential Cost Savings Currency Potential Cost Savings Percentage

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notifications for unused VMs to stop spending money

Let me tell you my personal case: I created a VM, used it a lot for preparing university course.
    At some point I checked costs and was very disappointed to know that it was running for 10 days and costing me a lot of money. I thought that I switched if off, but I didn't. It would be great notify people like me that VM is running while not being used. E-mail and sms would be great channels for this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base