Azure IoT Device Catalog

Azure Certified for IoT device catalog has a growing list of devices from hundreds of hardware manufacturers to help you build your IoT solution. Customers can ensure their device of choice is tested to work with Azure IoT technology.

How can we improve Azure IoT Device Catalog?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. AzureIOT + Google-spreadsheets + Wireless Temperature sensor

Is it possible to connect Azure IOT hub with google spreadsheets I want to synchronize the data of Wireless Temperature sensor https://store.ncd.io/product/industrial-iot-wireless-temperature-humidity-sensor/ to Google spreadsheet as well as and also display the data in Azure IOT hub any suggestion to create this kind of solution will be a great help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Create Streaming analytics for Wireless Temperature Sensor using Azure IOT Hub

Without Using power BI how can I be able to show the stream analytics of Wireless Temperature sensor https://store.ncd.io/product/industrial-long-range-wireless-temperature-humidity-sensor/ by sending data to raspberry pi,
      I need two streaming analytics, In one I need to test both Temperature in degree celcius and in other one, I want to test the Sleep mode of the sensor, I am making the shipping containers temperature monitoring system used in shipping ports. The maximum work is operating locally through mesh network but critical warnings should act immideatly and send the analytics to the Azure IOT Hub and at same time send the warning messages…

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →