Azure IoT Solution Accelerators

Azure IoT solution accelerators are a collection of ready-to-use, reliable and customizable IoT solutions that implement common IoT scenarios. When you deploy a solution accelerator, the deployment includes all the required cloud-based services along with any required application code.

1. How can i be elegible?

I am a Data Scientist doing a master at Brunel, I have to learn one cloud but I can't sign in in Azure because is saying that I am not eligible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Question  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Device Simulation - "Advanced" Custom Devices

We want to utilise the device simulation service to replicate real iot hardware. Ideally we would be able to mirror the dataflow (telemetry messages, Device Twin Reported Property Updates) and control interface (Direct Methods, C2D Message, Device Twin Desired Property Updates) 1 to 1.

We currently use custom devices to send custom telemetry data and IoT Hub direct methods to control the simulated device.

1. Is it possible to pass a payload with the direct method call, and if yes, how can this payload be accessed in a custom device configuration javascript file?

2. Is it possible to change reported…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Question  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure IoT Solution Accelerators

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base