Alert is not triggered when rule is set to “Equals zero” for Remote Monitoring solution.
1. Create a Remote Monitoring solution.
2. Create a alert rule for Engines Device group that is set when the fuel level is zero for 1 minute. Please see ruledetails.png.
3. Select engine-01.0 and run emptytank method
4. Check the fuellevel is set to zero to make sure emptytank method succeeded. Please see devicedetails.png
5. This alert is expected to trigger since fuellevel is set to zero but no alerts are triggered after 1 minute.6 votes
When I try to open the ML workspace of the prediction maintenance accelerator, it give me this error messgae!!1 vote
I'm unable to sign in to my demo Connected Factory SA instance as it does not think I have the required Admin rights2 votes
1. When uploading a custom device model, the uploader would not allow my behavior script to be named anything except "drone-state.js" which is the file name from the tutorial (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/iot-accelerators/iot-accelerators-device-simulation-advanced-device#behavior-script-files).
2. If the IoTHub connection string doesn't work when creating a simulation, there's no way forward except canceling and starting over.
3. The inputs relating to messages per second really need to be labeled.1 vote
cannot configure solution accelerator
login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect.1 vote
Dashboard and Device Explorer continue to show indications of 'Error: Unexpected token K in JSON at position 0'.
No data loaded by Packages, Deployments and Maintenance
Please correct these issues, as they significantly diminish the applicability of this solution accelerator...1 vote
Steps to reproduce:
3.Add the faulty connection string for your IoT Hub
4.Click "Start simulation"
5.Try to fix connection string
6."Start simulation" button will never activate
Only way to workaround is to create new simulation.3 votes
Is anybody testing this product ? There is a really many problems in most basic operations.2 votes
Telemetry chart does not support local date format. Show always MM/DD/YYYY format. The portal localisation format of date setting does not apply for this control.1 vote
I get a "Could not find part of the path" error when I try to compile the source downloaded from github1 vote
For Azure Remote Monitoring, Replicate from Contosa. The logo and name cannot change1 vote
You need to make it working.Improve keyword comes when it is working.For me it is not running,it is so frustrating.
Very pathetic performance.Connected factory template does not work.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?