Azure Monitor

Azure Monitor Action Groups enable you to configure how to receive notifications when an Azure Monitor Alert is triggered.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add support for VM Insights in South Africa North and West

Please advise when VM Insights will be available for Virtual Machines and Log Analytics Workspaces hosted in South Africa North and West. This is a feature that many clients want for full monitoring and don't want to have to send their data cross-region.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Network Watcher capabilities and/or features to Kubernetes Monitoring

Give Kubernetes more in-depth networking power via the Azure Portal such as the addition of Network Watcher's traffic monitoring capabilities and/or features to it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow alerts based on network interface metrics

At present the Azure Alerting product does not allow alert rules based on metrics for network interfaces. As I have some VMs where the network interface is more interesting from an alerting perspective than the whole VM, I would like to be able to set up alert rules based on network interface metrics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base