Azure Monitor

Azure Monitor Action Groups enable you to configure how to receive notifications when an Azure Monitor Alert is triggered.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow alerts based on network interface metrics

At present the Azure Alerting product does not allow alert rules based on metrics for network interfaces. As I have some VMs where the network interface is more interesting from an alerting perspective than the whole VM, I would like to be able to set up alert rules based on network interface metrics.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base