Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Monitor

Azure Monitor Action Groups enable you to configure how to receive notifications when an Azure Monitor Alert is triggered.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multiple y axis ranges

It's be nice to be able to have two Y axis. e.g. if I wanted to see Memory % for an App Service Plan, but Average working Set for an App Service. I can put both of those metrics on a chart, but the % series gets jacked up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Azure Monitor Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Provide drilldown capabilities.

When clicking on a graph item such as a graph bar, display the detail supporting the graph.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Azure SQL Analytics Solution- Fix issues with Edge Browser

For a day or so, I've been trying to determine why I my charts and other info would not display in the SQL Analytics Solution.
    I've had it installed and collecting data for months. Suddenly, I could not view the charts and some other info.
    Today I found that I can see the charts. If I use Chrome Browser.
    I am on "Microsoft Edge is up to date.
    Version 88.0.705.53 (Official build) (64-bit) "
    And Chrome is at "Google Chrome is up to date
    Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)"

See attached screen shots for example issue:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add support for VM Insights in South Africa North and West

Please advise when VM Insights will be available for Virtual Machines and Log Analytics Workspaces hosted in South Africa North and West. This is a feature that many clients want for full monitoring and don't want to have to send their data cross-region.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add Network Watcher capabilities and/or features to Kubernetes Monitoring

Give Kubernetes more in-depth networking power via the Azure Portal such as the addition of Network Watcher's traffic monitoring capabilities and/or features to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow alerts based on network interface metrics

At present the Azure Alerting product does not allow alert rules based on metrics for network interfaces. As I have some VMs where the network interface is more interesting from an alerting perspective than the whole VM, I would like to be able to set up alert rules based on network interface metrics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Set the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor

Currently, the axis tick marks in Azure Monitor are calculated automatically based on the data.

There are situations where I would like to see a more detailed the axis tick.
    So I'd like to see a feature developed to set the axis scale in Azure Monitor!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base