Azure Monitor

Azure Monitor Action Groups enable you to configure how to receive notifications when an Azure Monitor Alert is triggered.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to remove Azurew Monitor from Admin Center?? what is the process as there is not an extension listed for it

I need to remove Azure monitor from Windows Admin Center but there is not an extension listed for it. any ideas?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Would be nice to be able to manage Log Analytic Alert Rule with Azure CLI

Would be nice to be able to manage Log Analytic Alert Rule with Azure CLI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. -Activity Log View

Each and every time i click on individual activity,page goes to top record.
    If we could fix this issue it would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reaching out, sorry based on the information you currently shared its not clear on what issue you are referring to. Can you please help explain more about the issue you are experiencing . If possible please share the repro steps, which would help us to better understand the issue and help you accordingly.

4. Advisor Recommendations performance warning - results in killed pids on small VMs

I have enabled Advisor Recommendations on Ubuntu 18.04 B1s size VM which resulted in frequent outages, CPU spiking to 100% for a period of 45 minutes and increased IO. Support have confirmed logs show killed s
    pids due to memory pressure. Granted it's a tiny VM but portal should either not allow to install Advisor on such small VMs or at least give a noticeable warning in the Portal. Moreover, the advisor is not easy to remove via Portal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry that you’re experiencing these issues. Azure Advisor does not install anything on VMs in order to provide recommendations. Can you provide additional details that will help us route this issue correctly? Thanks!

5. Remove resolved findings

It would be great if the resolved findings would go away. Giving me 4 pages of results that never go away is impossible to manage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks. Advisor does remove resolved recommendations, although there can be a short lag, typically less than a day. If you’re seeing recommendations still in the list after several days, please let us know.

• Don't see your idea?

Azure Monitor

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base