Azure Maps

Azure Maps is a portfolio of geospatial services that include service APIs for Maps, Search, Routing, Traffic and Time Zones. The portfolio of Azure OneAPI compliant services allows you to use familiar developer tools to quickly develop and scale solutions that integrate location information into your Azure solutions. Azure Maps provides developers from all industries powerful geospatial capabilities packed with fresh mapping data imperative to providing geographic context to web and mobile applications.

More details about the services are available in the Azure Maps documentation. If you have a technical issue, please open a post on the developer forums through Stack Overflow or MSDN.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time Zone Windows to IANA lookup returns duplicate entries

https://atlas.microsoft.com/timezone/windowsToIana/json?subscription-key={subscription-key}&api-version=1.0&query=Pacific Standard Time should return IANA ids matching this windows id. The list of results contains multiple instances of America/Los_Angeles. This feels like a bug. I've not fully tested other ids but I would only expect unique entries in the returned list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Maps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base