Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Time Series Insights

Azure Time Series Insights is an end-to-end Platform-As-A-Service offering to ingest, process, store, and query highly contextualized, time-series-optimized IoT-scale data that’s ideal for ad-hoc data exploration, as well as operational analysis. Azure TSI is a uniquely extensible and customized service offering that meets the broad needs of industrial IoT deployments.

More details about the service are available Time Series Insights documentation.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Time Series Exploper - should be embeaddable.

TSI - Explorer should be able to be embedded in a web dashboard the same way as PowerBI Embedded

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Time Series Explorer UX - Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support for running total / cumulative sum

I have a device continuously monitoring the consumption. The value I get from the device is a running total - otherwise also often referred to as cumulative sum.

I would really appreciate it if Azure Time Series Insights already would provide a solution of reversing this and providing my user with a derivate data-stream.

Example of "time,value" (consumed water):
    00:01,1.0
    00:02,1.2
    00:03,1.2
    00:04,2.0
    00:05,2.1

Final result:
    00:01,0.0
    00:02,0.2
    00:03,0.0
    00:04,1.8
    00:05,0.1

In theory, a good first step could be a purely UI-based extension.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Time Series Explorer UX - Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base