Azure Time Series Insights

Azure Time Series Insights is an end-to-end Platform-As-A-Service offering to ingest, process, store, and query highly contextualized, time-series-optimized IoT-scale data that’s ideal for ad-hoc data exploration, as well as operational analysis. Azure TSI is a uniquely extensible and customized service offering that meets the broad needs of industrial IoT deployments.

More details about the service are available Time Series Insights documentation.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Historical Hierarchy Membership

Historical Hierarchy Membership

Say;

I have a device D1 which is part of plant (hierarchy) P1 with measurement M1 on time T1 and M2 on time T2 .

and device D2 which is part of plant P2 with measurement M3 on time T1 and M4 on time T2.

So at first on time T1:

P1 has D1 with measurement M1 and

P2 has D2 with measurement M3.

Between time T1 and T2 a field engineer switches D1 to P2 and D2 to P1.

But now we have the inconsistency that looking in the TSI Explorer on time T1:

P1 has…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Time series model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calculate values (booleans?) for formulas

In the Time Series Model, I'd love to create a new variable in a Type that is a categorical value, but based on thresholds of a calculation or a variable. Now the categorical values are just translations of lists, but I would love to be able to create a new variable like this:

Good: temperature < 23
    Warn: temperature > 23 and temperature < 24
    Alert: temperature > 24

I don't see that possible in the time series model ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Time series model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base