Azure Time Series Insights

Azure Time Series Insights is an end-to-end Platform-As-A-Service offering to ingest, process, store, and query highly contextualized, time-series-optimized IoT-scale data that’s ideal for ad-hoc data exploration, as well as operational analysis. Azure TSI is a uniquely extensible and customized service offering that meets the broad needs of industrial IoT deployments.

More details about the service are available Time Series Insights documentation.

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure Time Series Insights?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API for embedding Time Series Insights Analyze page

I would like to be able to embed the Analyze page into an existing website, passing parameters such as list of devices, environments, starting time period. Also options to turn on/off page widgets (like Save Query).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add lookup table and static values

I use the Time Series Insights Preview and I like it that we can create own parameters. For some formulares I need to get a value out of a lookup table and some static values (but the static values can change from time to time...).

For example the formulare needs a value which depends on the temperature. I would look into the lookup-table with my temperature, get another value which than inputs the formulare.

Something like that

LookUp-Table-Definition:

x y (x is input, y is output)
    10 15
    11 17
    12 20.5
    13 25

The formulare is something like

(tempLookUp($event.[relTemperature].Double)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Grouping needed in preview version

In the GA version grouping is supported using the "split by" feature, or actually by not using it. Doing aggregates using grouping is my major use case and I guess that others need it too.

The preview version has a more appealing price model, and I would prefer to work the preview version than sticking to a "doomed" version since we are in early stages of the project.

Suggestion: Add a way to do grouping in preview version

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base