Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Time Series Insights

Azure Time Series Insights is an end-to-end Platform-As-A-Service offering to ingest, process, store, and query highly contextualized, time-series-optimized IoT-scale data that’s ideal for ad-hoc data exploration, as well as operational analysis. Azure TSI is a uniquely extensible and customized service offering that meets the broad needs of industrial IoT deployments.

More details about the service are available Time Series Insights documentation.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add feature to send event for new ID (new instance) in TSI.

I'd like to have an option to send an information for other resources that new instance (new sensor in my case) has been added to TSI. Maybe just a simple ServiceBus/EventHub hook or whatever queue.

As it is right now all I can do is manually call Instances API with path = null in request body and check for instances without hierarchy since I always assign it for my known sensors. That's overly complicated and not really the right way.

Just as TSI can be hooked to IotHub/EventHub as data source, there should be an option for output to a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Data storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base