Azure Key Vault

We are listening! Please take a few moments to submit your ideas or up-vote already submitted ideas by others. Azure Key Vault team regularly monitors and reviews all feedback submitted on this forum. You will be one of the first to know when a requested feature will be worked on! So be sure to vote or submit your ideas! Remember this site is for feature suggestions and ideas. For technical questions please try documentation, MSDN Forum or StackOverFlow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chrome (or Edge) password manager extension integrated with Azure Key Vault

We store our passwords in Azure Key Vault. It would be nice to be able to login into our applications using secrets stored in the key vault.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Custom applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to grant the AKV access to the web app hosted in IIS

currently we are able to add the azure key vault access to the azure web app, but what is the app is not published to Azure, how to use the azure key vault with apps hosted in Azure VM IIS?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Custom applications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Support dot in property name

Dots are very common in Java spring boot properties, and many spring boot starter projects.

Azure key vault should support dot in the property name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Should we have two methods for fetching secrets from Key Vault? GetSecretsAsync | GetSecretsNextAsync

I am using Key Vault Client Library to pull all secrets from Key Vault. I used GetSecretsAsync(maxresults: 25). It yields pagination link to iterate on next set of secrets.

But I could not browse Key Vault using same GetSecretsAsync(vaultUri: NextPageLink), it did not work.

After hours of browsing, I found source samples from Key Vault itself which is almost buried in that page. It says we need to use GetSecretsNextAsync().

On my understanding, we can have same method GetSecretsAsync() for iterating thru secrets rather than a couple of methods.

For documentation, is it possible to have sample code snippets in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base