Allow tight integration between Power BI and ADC.
- Publish Power BI models to ADC.
- Grab data models or data from ADC from Desktop/Service.
3, View metadata from ADC from w/in Power BI Desktop/Service.
will add more in a moment.401 votes
- Grab data models or data from ADC from Visual Studio.
- View metadata from ADC from w/in Visual Studio.
- Share queries/models directly from Visual Studio
- Data source connection assistance
- Metadata entry from data source in ADC --> SSAS data model
- Metadata entry in Visual Studio --> ADC
- Lineage and usage viewable during authoring/selection
Applying Artificial Intelligence to tag columns and objects when doing data profiling. For example, when profiling and the field is FName, you look at the data and provide a confidence that this is First Name.72 votes
Allow Azure Data Catalog to enumerate the Power Apps/PowerBI CDS and open in Excel. Also allow connections such as SQL tables to have a defined Power Query to open in place of the direct table as governed by an admin/expert.12 votes
Provide the capability for Azure Data Catalog to discover/crawl/catalog BEx queries developed against SAP BW data sources.8 votes
Support for SAP BW data sources is currently under development. Once this capability is available, we can investigate adding support for BEx Queries.
The client application which is downloaded and installed, is not high-DPI monitor aware. The result is that when used with a 4K or 3K monitor, the resultant font sizes are terribly small. Small font sizes degrade usability and accessibility. Please make the application high DPI aware.5 votes
Support for high-DPI displays is on the Data Catalog backlog. In the interim, this article provides some information and suggested workarounds:
Azure Data Catalog does not indicate any progress other than % completed. It would be hugely useful as each name of objects being registered is shown during the registration process.4 votes
- Don't see your idea?