Batch AI

We’re here to make your deep learning and AI training more efficient, to help you run many experiments in parallel, at larger scale, and with lower overall costs. We’d love to hear your feedback on what you like, what’s not so good, and features or other improvements we should make. All of your feedback here and in other forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Batch AI engineering team. By making suggestions and voting here, you will also among the first to hear about new capabilities. This forum is just for feature suggestons. If you have technical questions, please see our documentation, MSDN, or StackOverflow..

1. Start to use Batch AI without quota request

Let's use Batch AI smoothly.
    Today, we have to pre-task to use Batch AI and sometimes it's not easy for enterprise customer due to process of Azure Subscription management in customer side.

- Register ARM resources
    - Increase quota request

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. QnA Maker: Support knowledge-bases for different languages in same service

As described in the docs (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/QnAMaker/how-to/language-knowledge-base and https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/QnAMaker/overview/language-support) multiple knowledge-bases are supported to be assigned to the same Azure resource, but the Analyzer for the search service is taken from the very first knowledge-base and then applied to all others. In many contries and many enterprises multi-language support is important and the need to run multiple Azure Search services for "the same QnA functionality" in a multi-language Bot is a big problem regarding costs. There is only one free SKU allowed per tenant.
    To me it its not clear why the Analyzer settings can't be defined per Index…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Better handling and visibility around 'Unusable' cluster nodes

From time to time, my clusters have unusable nodes. They either become unusable during preparation (e.g. with InternalError running dpkg/apt-get commands), or while a job is running.

Ideally we wouldn't encounter unusable nodes at all, but when we do it would be good if they were removed from the cluster, any jobs that were running on them resubmitted, and autoscaling taking care of reprovisioning nodes if required.

As it is, it seems like the unusable nodes during preparation may get retried a couple of times but then no more, and during running the jobs just stay running and nodes unusable,…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Autoscaling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Request the feature to create Storage Account, File Share, Directory at Azure Portal Batch AI Cluster create screen

When I want to create Batch AI Cluster as Portal, I always realize I forgot to create Azure Storage Account File Share, Directory before.It drives me mad.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Storage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Simple file-stream feature at Azure Portal Batch AI Job

After submitting Azure Batch AI Job at Azure Portal, I always check stdout output, but I don't want to download file.
    So, I use the Azure CLI Command below everytime,
    "az batchai job stream-file".
    it's such a hassle.

The feature I want is when click stdout.txt or stderr.txt at Azure Portal Batch AI Job Screen, and then Portal will show above command output.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can't select Azure VM Size at Azure Portal Batch AI Cluster create screen

When I select new Resource Group to create, I can't select VM Size at Azure Portal Batch AI Cluster creating screen.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hyperparameters  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Simple config for GPU-enabled Azure Batch

I'm trying to experiment with Azure Batch to do distributed CNTK machine learning. I don't understand why there are separate quota-increase requests for NC-series GPU cores and for Batch AI cores. It seems extremely hard to request the quota I need. I don't know which regions even are available with GPUs, and I have no idea how to get allowed to use the NCv2 or NCv3 machines. I work at Microsoft and it seems nearly impossible to use Batch AI with GPU.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base