Update Management

Please take a few minutes to submit your idea or vote up an existing idea. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Update Management engineering team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a List of VMs which are not Online [=Offline]

(opposite of existing Machines List)
    Where: UpdatesAutomation - Update management > Overview

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

2. Refresh Windows update control panel status with correct date/time

ON-Prem: i've seen that after windows has been patched and rebooted, the only way to see last update status is through "installed updates". Nothing is displayed in "Windows update" control panel console.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

3. Download patches only

It would be very useful to have the possibility to schedule a manual update: the patches will be downloaded automatically, but installed manually from Guest OS update console. This is also to avoid possible problems related to the "pending reboot".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

4. Options to "Pause/Hold" Update Management Schedules.

We need an option to temporarily Hold\Pause the update management schedules.

This will help us during promotional events or any emergency times to stop installing the updates.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. deployment schedules

Please provide the start time in the deployment schedules view. I am seeing my old deployments. My requirement is just to restart some of them. When I am editing them I do not see the new start times and it is really confusing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

6. Azure Update Management - ability to filter machines based on machine status/health eg disk space available

This functionality is in SCCM to allow you to ignore machines that have less than 2GB free on the C: drive for a particular deployment and throw a warning.

Current behaviour in Azure Update Management will attempt and blow out the disk space

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature list and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Update Management

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base