Tool gated import workflows
As described here in this OCI Blog, Consuming Public Content (https://opencontainers.org/posts/blog/2020-10-30-consuming-public-content/), a gated import workflow enables a host of reliability, stability and security scenarios by importing and maintaining public content in your private registry.
Once imported, you can use:
- Customer Managed Keys: https://aka.ms/acr/cmk
- Private Link (VNet): https://aka.ms/acr/privatelink
- Geo-replication: https://aka.ms/acr/geo-replication
- Audit logs: https://aka.ms/acr/audit-logs
- Dedicated data endpoints: http://aka.ms/acr/dedicated-data-endpoints
We have provided the raw capabilities through the az cli: https://aka.ms/acr/tasks/gated-import
Voting here is for tooling the gated-import workflow through an az-cli, vs-code or Azure portal.
Comments are very helpful here