Azure Cloud Shell

Have feedback for Azure Cloud Shell? Submit your idea or vote up an idea submitted by another Cloud Shell user. All of the feedback you share here will be monitored and reviewed by the Azure Cloud Shell engineering team. By suggesting or voting for ideas here, you will help us shape the future of Cloud Shell. Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas, if you have technical questions please try our documentation or StackOverflow.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Canadia Region support for storage account

It would be nice to support the canadian region(s) for the storage account that stores the cloud drive. Customers are requesting this more and more.

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

planned  ·  17 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. India needs more sandbox users -- 150 is too low for a country of 1.3 billion

Failed to provision a Cloud Shell: {"code":"TenantActiveUserQuotaReached","message":"Tenant '604c1504-c6a3-4080-81aa-b33091104187'has '150' active users in location 'centralindia', which exceeds the active user quota."}

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the Azure Cloud Shell container available for public download

The Azure Cloud Shell uses containers on the back end. It would be great if the container images used for Cloud Shell were publicly available and open source. The existing images are a great start for those who want to start using Azure and the extended tooling that is included. For those who want to avoid the dreaded timeout or would like to customize the container, it would be great to be able to grab the images and launch them in ACI or locally.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Australia Region support for storage account

It would be helpful to support the Australian region(s) for the storage account that stores the cloud drive. This is a pain point for majority of financial customers who have regulatory compliance requirements.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Running Extension Script is not working

getting an error status=127, when trying to run Extension script example:

Deployment failed. Correlation ID: 6431da55-ac06-486f-9372-3cfcc3e95b56. VM has reported a failure when processing extension 'customScript'. Error message: "Enablefailed: failed to execute command: command terminated with exit status=127
    [stdout]

[stderr]
    /bin/sh: 1: ./configure-nginx: not found
    ".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Be a lot more flexible in the sandbox trials.

I'm getting this.. Failed to provision a Cloud Shell: {"code":"TenantActiveUserQuotaReached","message":"Tenant '604c1504-c6a3-4080-81aa-b33091104187' has '150' active users in location 'eastus', which exceeds the active user quota."}

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. shortcut keys to move between cloud editor and the shell

Have short cut keys (tmux compatible would be great) to move between panes when the cloud editor is open

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. SSH to vm with private IP

I think it would be awesome if there was some way to SSH into a VM on a VNET within my subscription via the Private IP. I know you can connect via Public IP, but within my environment that's not something we have in place.

My azure user ID context allows me to work with components that I specifically have rights too, and accessing linux VMs under that context with the private IP would be great. This way I wouldn't have to connect with a third party app, over a VPN.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How to close the sandbox

How can i close the sand box on the right side of my screen. I am a new bee and my sandbox remaining time shows 10 minutes even if am not using.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Control of the acc_givename.img file name

I would like to be able to "control" how the acc_givenname.img file is created.

If I can explain.

I have created a file share with a large quota (40Gb) and I would like my team of cloud engineers to "use" the same file share for each of their accounts.

My use case is that I will use the ~/clouddrive path to host common scripts, and so if all of my team connect to the same file share they will all "see" the same folder when they cd into the ~/clouddrive folder.

The problem I have is how the acc_givenname.img file…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. dynamic storage account reset

I'm a bit miffed. I had many files in my storage account and found that my storage account was reset. All of my files are gone and there is no way to recover them. The point of a storage account is that it is persistent and backed up across regions. There is no way to back it up, take a snapshot or recover files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Additional US Region Support

It would be nice to offer cloud shell in additional US regions, specifically East-US2 and US-Central. Those are the two primary regions that we are using today. This would help when trying to leverage scripts to run locally in those regions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. bar stools lowes factory

Zhejiang Anji tengfei Furniture Factory was established in 2006,specialized in the design and production of bar furniture. Located in Baishuiwan Industrial Zone, Anji City, adjacent to Hangzhou, Shanghai.
    Our company covers an area of near 10000 square meters. We recruit various professional technical talents and use perfect sale service for the purpose of provding clients with high-quality products and services. Pur main products include various abs bar chair, abs bar table.With unique worldwide styles and the combination of art and taste, our products are elegant, fashionable adn graceful.
    We takes the slogan of "fine quality, reasonable prices, sincere service", and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. China Moulded Case Circuit Breaker suppliers

DAM1 series electronic type Moulded case circuit breaker(MCCB)
    3P 400V/415V electronic type Moulded case circuit breaker high quality
    Introduction
    Circuit Breakers with Electronic Over Current Release:
    The feature discriminating electronic circuit breakers from thermal-magnetic
    breakers is to control the over current releases with electronic is circuit. Electronic is
    control is performed via microprocessor.During design of the electronic circuit,
    worst possibilities to encounter in operation have been taken into consideration. In high circuit currents, direct opening has been ensured without operating electronic circuit. In this way, possibility of failure in the electronic circuit has been eliminated.
    -Maximum, minimum, average etc. Values…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show a progress when creating the VM. Just 'running' doenst actually tell the user work is being performed.

Show a progress when creating the VM using az cli. Just 'running' doenst actually tell the user work is being performed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow cloudshell to be created inside a VNET

It would be quite helpful to be able to SSH or PowerShell into systems that are only accessible from inside of the VNET. This would reduce the need for me to fire up my laptop if I just need to check on something quickly on a VM (I could just use the Azure app on my phone at that point).

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Tensile Testing Machine

ZJ-2 Strain Direct Shear Testing Apparatus (Manual)
    Application: This apparatus is used to test resisting shear strength of soil specimen.
    Specification:
    1. Area of the soil sample: 30cm2
    2. Lever ratio: 1: 12
    3. Vertical loading: 50,100,200,300,400(KPa)
    4. Max. horizontal loading: 1.2KN
    5. Shear rate: 0.02, 0.8, 2.4mm/min
    6. Handwheel speed: 0.1, 4, 12mm/min
    7. AC220V±10%
    TUGONG is one of the largest manual direct residual shear testing apparatus manufacturers and suppliers in China. Equipped with a professional factory, we warmly welcome you to buy the quality equipment with fine workmanship, high precision and good performance from us.Tensile Testing Machine

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Cloud Shell

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base