How can we improve the Azure mobile app?

show billing status

115 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ari.salmi shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Spend to date, predicted spend in billing period, alerts if threshold percent reached 50,80,100.

• Vaibhavpandey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Azure team, this is not just for the mobile app. The feature is required on web portal as well.

• Vaibhavpandey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app and web portal does not show resources which costs money or consumes credits. This leads to silent consumption and surprises user. I think it will be worth to add a feature showing resources which will incur cost centrally on a tab. User's/admin can then decide to let the resources run or stop.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to be able to check the month to date cost of the account from the apo

• John Klacynski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm always on the go & need to be able to anaLzye spend any Time , anywhere & then take action . Please add a spend summary feature to the mobile app .

• YMC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish I could see how much credit left in specified subscription using Android Azure app!

Using the mobile app it isn't easy to find the account balance - to the point of frustration.

• Nicholas Piasecki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wrote some code to send an email if my current spend daily to alert me to any resources going bonkers. Would love to be able to see current spend or burn chart right in the app. Enterprises probably don't care but small business has to watch those meters like a hawk

Display the costs of your system in the new mobile app. Easy to monitor costs on the fly.

• taracha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was expected usage and charge details for sub or enrollment level for EA. I understand this is initial version and you might have this in your feature list.

Feedback and Knowledge Base