Azure Bot Service

Azure Bot Service enables rapid intelligent bot development powered by the Microsoft Bot Framework, run in a serverless environment on Azure. Build, connect, deploy and manage intelligent bots that interact naturally wherever your users are talking – from your app or website to text/sms to Skype, Slack, Teams, Facebook Messenger, Kik, Office 365 mail and other popular services. Allow your bots to scale based on-demand and you pay only for the resources you consume.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with the Bot Framework, please try StackOverflow or submit an issue in the Bot Builder SDK repo on GitHub

1. Enable multi-tenant bots

Bot service is something that more than one of our customers has expressed interest in, but we don't want to have to deploy a new Bot instance for every one of them. Please add multi-tenant capabilities to ABS so we can detect the bot name that received the request and use the same back-end code across multiple endpoints.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

@Graham, I would like to clarify the ask. Are you looking to create a single bot (with the same functionality) that can serve multiple ‘different’ (for lack of better term) companies/ groups? Can you clarify if all groups are on the same channel? Will each group use a different bot name as part of their intents? Please provide additional details for your scenario.

2. Message thrown by bot connector service in case of any exception scenario should be improved "Sorry, my bot code is having issue"

Message thrown by bot connector service in case of any exception scenario should be improved. The message now thrown is "Sorry, my bot code is having issue" , can be improved to much better matured message or code

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the creation of LUIS pt-br apps

I can create Brazilian Portuguese APPs with LUIS using the luis.ai portal, but I can't create an Azure Bot Service with an empty LUIS application in Brazilian Portuguese...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Bot Service

Feedback and Knowledge Base