Can't find the application you're looking for in the Azure Active Directory Marketplace?

Add Ultimate Software Ultipro for User Provisioning

I would like a True HR First integration form Ultipro aka Ultimate Software into Azure AD Premium. I would like to provision new users into Azure AD and De provision as well. Of course the Azure AD Premium SSO integration would follow rather than the password vaulting that we have today.

59 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Stephen Lackey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Microsoft
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ravi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We in the process to identify best approach to meet our below requirements

• When a new user gets created in UltiPro HRMS, it should created into Office 365 AD too with specific attributes.
    • When an existing user information gets Modified in UltiPro HRMS, it should created into Office 365 AD too with specific attributes.
    • Enable/Disable/Delete Inactive accounts from UltiPro to Office 365 AD.
    • Add user account into appropriate OU Office 365 AD based on UltiPro HRMS Department/specific metadata.
    • Move Office 365 AD accounts between OU's based on UltiPro HRMS user OU adjustment.
    • Assign default access when Office 365 AD Account gets created based on their corresponding department/OU.
    • Add Office 365 AD Accounts into specific DL & Security group based on the Role/Job Title attribute in the CSV file, lets say a user executive needs to be added into Executive DL group.
    • Update user information based on Org Chart from UltiPro HRMS into Global Address List (GAL) in O365 Exchange.

• Anon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So thoughts seasonal workers/term'd employees in AD using UltiPro..? Guest user accounts in AD aren't considered best practice, but would be necessary to give them access? or could you do a hybrid model, internal employees access through SSO/AD while external folks access through the normal portal.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Has support for this been added yet? All I see is talk of SSO when looking at the app page.

Looking for provisioning/de-provisioning from UltiPro into Azure AD and our local AD like everyone else.

Having this feature in place is the last barrier that prevents us moving away from our current SSO provider to Azure AD for our 4,500 users.

We need to be able to provision/deprovision from Ultipro to Azure AD to Office 365 with rules and logic to appropriately assign/change/remove licenses. We need to pass through user profile photos and org chart relationships to support Exchange/SharePoint/Delve. The ability to pass at least 10 custom fields is key.

• Tim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 Vote. This would greatly help our team that needs provisioning and simple updating when making changes in UltiPro. The sooner the better!

I am adding my vote for UltiPro as well. We have an organization of over 6,000 employees that are geographically separated and need provisioning and SSO functionality.

Feedback and Knowledge Base