Azure Active Directory Application Requests

Have feedback about an application integrated with Azure Active Directory for SSO/Provisioning?

You’ve come to the right place! Let us know below how we can improve our integrations.

Looking to request a new application for SSO / Provisioning? You can request that your application be integrated with our app gallery here.

Note that for user provisioning request, we require the application have a SCIM compliant endpoint. You can learn more about the SCIM standard here.  Please request that the application vendor follow the SCIM standard so we can get their app on boarded to our platform quickly.

For other Azure Active Directory related asks (non-app requests), go to the general Azure Active Directory forum

1. Add Velpic for SCIM User Provisioning

I am the lead developer of the Velpic App. Our SCIM Provisioning is ready and tested with Azure. Please consider adding us as a named application within the Azure Active Directory listings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User Provisioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Company: OPENMINDED, AppName: Zscaler Beta, For:Provisionning

Hello,
    I want to add the attribute (Memberof) to the list of user attributes.
    In fact, I want to apply a filter on the memberOf attribute, to provisionning only zscalers' users that belong to specific group.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User Provisioning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Active Directory Application Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base