Azure Monitor-Application Insights

Welcome to the Azure Application Insights UserVoice site. This site is for suggestions and ideas for all aspects of Application Insights such as our SDKs, Web tests, Analytics, etc. We look forward to hearing from you!

The Application Insights team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix UI to see truncated text in user flows

If you have long page names, it is impossible to see the full name. This is a simple change request to see the full name; e.g. by a tooltip or allowing more lines of text in the UI element.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Usage Analytics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

2. User Flows link to Events page

On UserFlows, have an option on the boxes (an Event), to go to the Events page with that specific Event selected to be able to delve more into the sessions that used it in a easier way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

3. Usage Blades (Users, Sessions, Events, etc., etc.) usable across App Insights Resources

Even though I can create Analytics queries across multiple AI resources, I do not have a way to view information across AI resources in a view like the blades in the Usage section. I would really, really like to be able to use these blades across AI resources, not unlike the way that the Transaction view automatically spans AI resources when looking at telemetry.

Our system is composed of 30+ different ASP.NET applications and one SaaS non-.NET site that users interact with as if it were a single system. We have all pieces of it instrumented with App Insights, each…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base