Azure Monitor-Application Insights

Welcome to the Azure Application Insights UserVoice site. This site is for suggestions and ideas for all aspects of Application Insights such as our SDKs, Web tests, Analytics, etc. We look forward to hearing from you!

The Application Insights team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When setting a HealthCheck allow the immediate testing of the endpoint in the portal

It would be nice to get feedback that the healthcheck uri is correct when setting the value

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

2. Add possiblity to query from Log Analytics to fetch all alerts triggered by Application Insight alert rules

It would be great if there is any table in Log Analytics where all triggered alerts are stored with details so I can use Log Analytics query to fetch what I want and build up custom charts and dashboard fit to business needs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote & comment on. This allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature.

3. Display actual time the problem occurred in email body.

The alert email I receive states:
    When did this happen:
    March 21, 2019 0:00 UTC

When it actually happened 3/20 8:00 PM - 3/21 7:59 PM.
    If you are going to put the information in the email it should at least be accurate and useful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the valid suggestion. Your feedback is now open for the user community to upvote which allows us to effectively prioritize your request against our existing feature backlog and also gives us insight into the potential impact of implementing the suggested feature

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base