Application Insights

Welcome to the Azure Application Insights UserVoice site. This site is for suggestions and ideas for all aspects of Application Insights such as our SDKs, Web tests, Analytics, etc. We look forward to hearing from you!

The Application Insights team

How can we improve Application Insights?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add the ability to define tags when creating VSTS Work Items in Application Insights

By adding the ability of including tags with a Work Item for VSTS in the Application Insights workflow, this will allow teams to have better query granularity with work that is defined by events in Application Insights.

5 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Work Item integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working on another VSTS DevOps integration that is taking priority over this. However, we are hoping that the work we do there will make adding this functionality easier. We will return to review this when the current scope of work is complete. We appreciate your continued patience.

• Can AI support work item creation for on-premises TFS deployments?

The existing work item creation integration flow targets hosted vsts accounts. Can AI also support work item creation for on-premises TFS deployments (as opposed to VSTS which is available now)?

22 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Work Item integration  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base