Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

Azure Functions

Azure Functions is an event driven, compute-on-demand experience that extends the existing Azure application platform with capabilities to implement code triggered by events occurring in other Azure services, SaaS products, and on-premises systems. With Azure Functions, your applications scale based on demand and you pay only for the resources you consume. Azure Functions provides an intuitive, browser-based user interface allowing you to create scheduled or triggered pieces of code implemented in a variety of programming languages.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Persist/buffer function logs when switching between functions in the Functions UI

I have several functions in a Functions App that interact with each other in the sense that one creates queue items that trigger another. In the Functions UI I can view the logs of a function but when I switch to another function I can only see new log entries and not previous entries. So if I am watching one log and I see an event trigger that should be handled by another function by the time I switch to that function to review the log the event has completed and the log entries are not visible.

I would suggest…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove code parameter in URL

Endpoints with code parameter loos noisy and ugly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow returning JSON on HTTP GET requests

Would be great if it was possible to return JSON on GET requests for httpTrigger functions.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Azure Functions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base