Azure Stack

Do you have an idea, suggestion or feedback back for the Azure Stack team? We would love to hear it!

Please take a few minutes to submit your feedback in the Azure Stack forum or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure Stack customer. All of the feedback that you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Azure Stack team.

Please remember that this is a Feedback forum, and should be used for ideas and suggestions related to Azure Stack.

We look forward to hearing from you.

The Azure Stack Team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Deployment via ARM should support managed disks schema at the very least

I am not suggesting that all the technology of managed disks should be possible on Stack although this would clearly be useful. I think that, at the very least, Azure Stack should be able to deal with the managed disks schema in ARM templates without erroring thereby allowing for templates to be deployable seamlessly between Stack and Azure.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  ARM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Kubernetes ARM Templat should be current with Azure / kubernetes.io

The Azure Stack Kubernetes Template should be current in Versions of Kubernetes with Azure, and should at least support 1.12.4.
    karsten@Azure:~$ az aks get-versions --location eastus --output table
    KubernetesVersion Upgrades
    ------------------- -----------------------
    1.12.4 None available
    1.11.6 1.12.4
    1.11.5 1.11.6, 1.12.4
    1.10.12 1.11.5, 1.11.6
    1.10.9 1.10.12, 1.11.5, 1.11.6

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  ARM  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement alerting and monitoring for web hooks in Azure DevOps

I would like to be able to report on the web hook functionality in Azure DevOps (i.e. when a webhook has changed to a disabled state or when errors are encountered while data is being processed)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Monitoring the usage metrics per node

I would like to monitor the usage metrics per node with the monitoring system for checking whether a node runs normally. But Get-AzsScaleUnitNode.Properties only returns capacity not usage. and Get-AzsLocationCapacity.UsageMetrics only returns total capacity and total usage

I would be happy if Get-AzsScaleUnitNode.Properties returns not only the capacity but also the usage.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Bot Framework in Azure Stack or Docker Container pull with access to Direct Line API

As of currently, 9/01/2019, one cannot use Microsoft Bot Framework in a docker environment or Azure Stack environment. This means that even though LUIS is has the ability to be deployed in a docker container a major associated use case, Microsoft Bot Framework w/ direct line api, is not available to use on-premise in a fully dockerized solution.

A service, such as the MBF, would be vitally important to have the ability to have low latency and high throughput to match with the other cognitive services in which it would use.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Easier way of creating tenant spaces

Right now I use Terraform to create an entire stack within a Resource Group. With Azure Stack there doesn't seem to be a way to use an API or another automated method to create the customer accounts in Azure Stack. Right now I'd have to manually create the customer's account and subscription and create a service user in AD to be able to have an access key, client id, subscription id, etc to be able to automatically create infrastructure within that customer's space.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Policy Center in Azure Stack

Just like we have policy center in Azure public, it would be nice to have it on azure stack for governance purposes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)