Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PARAMOUNT PLUS NETWORK FREE ON ROKU?

Paramount Plus is available on Roku, but it is a paid subscription streaming channel. To watch paramount plus free, you can subscribe to any streaming services such as Philo TV, Fubo TV, Sling TV, Vidgo Plus, and YouTube TV, and these services provider five days free trial or seven days free trial.

Otherwise, you can stream paramount plus on the official website. Here are the easy steps to activate paramount plus on Roku using ParamountPlus.com/Activate/Roku:

Turn on your Roku device and TV.
    Select the Paramount Plus app on the home page. And Click the Add channel button.
    On your PC…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. OST to PST Software for OST data Recovery

The best GSTECH OST to PST Converter Software which user can whole OST file data and re-open the OST file into a new running PST format. It also recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outboxes, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. By using this application, you can also save OST data as PST File format. It also works on all MS Outlook versions like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/osttopst/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The trial experience of "Virtual machines" was terrible

I am trialing Azure, I get "Azure credits" (including $ 200 trial version). I have created a virtual machine for the same price as the attached image ($ 97.14), I do not see any other costs. But Azure has automatically created 16TB hard drives without any size and cost settings. That is terrible. Let's see how Google Cloud works (photo attached), clearly.

1. Regarding the automatically added disk space, I need to choose the right size for my needs. Instead of 16 TB just to spend money without using. It is meaningless!
    2. I am on trial, need to lock all resources…
    0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Excel Unlocker tool

GSTECH Excel Password Recovery Software to recover your forgot any Excel file password and it Excel password in few seconds. It is work through smart way to Recover Excel file protection password. This is great option to remove Excel password. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97 to 2016 & windows versions up to win 10 (32 & 64 bits).
    Know more info- https://www.gstechsoftware.com/xlsx-file-password-recovery.html

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Excel Unlocker tool

GSTECH Excel Password Recovery Software to recover your forgot any Excel file password and it Excel password in few seconds. It is work through smart way to Recover Excel file protection password. This is great option to remove Excel password. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97 to 2016 & windows versions up to win 10 (32 & 64 bits).

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Excel Unlocker tool

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Excel Unlocker tool

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Excel Unlocker tool

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Excel Unlocker tool

Know more info-

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Excel Unlocker tool

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. CO TAK DO PICE ZACAT ROBIT

HOW ABOUT ******* STOP MAKING THIS APPLICATION FEEL LIKE IN **** BECAUSE ITS INSANE. THERE WAS NOT ONE ******* TIME WHEN I DIDNT GET ******* MAD BCS ITS SO ******* DUMB OMG, STOP AUTHENTICATING IF I DONT WANT TO HOW ABOUT THAT HMM

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spirit Airlines Reservations

Are you going on a trip in a group? Whether this trip is your business trip or it is an educational trip, or you and your family are with you, Spirit Airlines Booking is the best option to book your travel at a convenient rate. You can call on Spirit airlines reservation phone number to book flight tickets easily.
    https://www.eflighto.com/spirit-airlines-reservation

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reset Voicemail Password on iPhone

How to change your iPhone voicemail password

On the iPhone, go to Settings> Phone.

Touch Change Password for Voicemail.

Enter the new voicemail password and press Done.

Re-enter your new voicemail password to confirm and press Done.

Your new voicemail password must now be active. The next time you check your voicemail on your iPhone, you will be prompted to enter a new password this is how you can Reset Voicemail Password on iPhone.
    https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/reset-voicemail-pword/

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Caribbean Airlines Cancellation Policy

Caribbean Airlines Cancellation Policy

You may have a ticket booked with Caribbean airlines and in the next step, you may feel that you are ready to cancel it as well. But before we do that one big aspect that should be on the minds of passengers is Karabeanairlines ’cancellation policy. This tutorial is a specific guide to this. Just follow the instructions and take advantage of your doubts and requests again. Passengers also have the privilege of going to apply for direct assistance which can be provided to certified agencies throughout the year.

First passengers need to check if the…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. China Airlines Reservations Booking

China Airlines booking agent allows the flight booking process to be simplified with the help of an administrative officer. They will book your flight tickets in a very convenient way next to an easily accessible booking shop. Saving your location by calling a China Airline Customer Service Number is one of the most prominent of the other options to save time and expense in the meantime. You are close to that number every time you need help and every minute of every day they are available on the phone. follow the process for china airlines Reservations.

The steps listed below…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Google Account Recovery g.co/verifyaccount

Google account recovery is a very common issue these days. People need to recover their account in the case when the user forgets their account password or they need to recover another reason behind your Google account recovery is that sometimes the user is not using Google from last month then in that case Google account has been deactivated and users face problems to prevent in sign-in Google account. If you do not want to face such kind of problem then you should log in or check your Google account timely. You no need to get tensioned because every problem…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SSRS map maker visibility for main responsible

Wish there is an option to easily identify map visualizations with option to include visibility makers for main responsible.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SSRS map visualizations maker visibility to country flag

Future featuring option to include country flag map visibility from maker selection option maybe potentially nice.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Changing regions after erroneous error during signup

Ajesh,

Thank you for reaching out for sake of efficiency, I will post thins in my response and in the feedback. I signed up for an account and when I did the region was listed as Canada. I thought well, I will just fix that when I finish signing up. I never received a warning of are you sure or whatever else. This is my fault for not checking. I cannot add a card to use this account because I do not have a Canadian bank account or Address. I can understand that you have policies and procedures for a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. update a year number in aka.ms/sspr page footer

"2016" was long time ago and some users consider it a bit suspicious.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base