Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to assign licenses to devices

We have Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (device) or Microsoft 365 Apps for Education (device), however, in order to assign these licenses you must be a Global Administrator.

Account with Service Administrator and Billing Administrator seem to be able to assign all other licenses.

We feel that the GA role needs to be RBACd down for the licenses to be assigned by service admins.

We know the GA role being required is documented here but there is no explanation for the reason such a high level role is required.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/commerce/licenses/manage-licenses-for-devices?view=o365-worldwide#assign-licenses-to-devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow device flow applications to be selected conditional access policy

Allow applications that use device flow authentication via MSAL to be selected in the conditional access policy specifically instead of having to select "all apps" in the conditional access policy to get the policy to affect the application. I want to target this application only for MFA in the conditional access policy.

Thanks,
    SLDR
    (Stephen L. De Rudder)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. RSorder Up to $10 Voucher for Cheap OSRS Gold & More to Acquire Before Spring!

Ubiquity is what the industry has been after for years, and runescape 07 gold ubiquity seems to be what it is finally getting. One study, from investment analysts at Deutsche Bank Alex. There are a lot of different types of agencies. Most of these repair agencies would carry out a range of processes that include mud jacking, slab jacking or foundation repair as well.

A mother's job is never done, between work, school drop offs, recitals and the other activities kids are involved with these days, by the time mom is alone, she probably won't want to do much but…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure VPN Client DNS

Currently, when you create a P2S VPN connection to a Virtual Network Gateway in Azure and use the Azure VPN Client you are unable to resolve DNS names when using Azure Private Zones. This is apparent when you disable the ability to connect to resources like SQL databases from the internet.

I would like the feature to be able to resolve DNS to my vNet using Azure Private Zones and the Azure VPN Client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Managed Identity support for SQL Managed Instance

SQL Managed Instance depends on Azure services such as Azure Storage for backups, Azure Event Hubs for telemetry etc.. The communication to services happens through certificates which is managed internally by the service. Is there plan to support Managed Identity for SQL Managed Instance for downstream access?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. azure and internet weak so much and heavy and buggy and issues and buffering

azure and internet weak so much and heavy and buggy and issues and buffering and 504 Gateway Time-out
    Microsoft-Azure-Application-Gateway/v2

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. VM size 12 core with 128 GB is not available in E_V3 series in Central India

We need to 12 core 128 GB VM size in E16-12S_V3 in Central India

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How Azure Cost Advisor provide rightsizing recommedations?

As per the Azure Documentations Azure Advisor bring the rightsizing recommendations based on the following:

P95th of the maximum of maximum value of CPU utilization is less than 3%.
    Network utilization is less than 2% over a seven-day period.
    Memory pressure is lower than the threshold values

Please help me understand:

How many values it consider to calculate the P95th values for CPU utilizaition?
    How does Memory pressure is calculated if no external agent is installed or insights is disabled for the server?
    Does it provide the recommendation only based on the CPU if no agent is installed?

Please help…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. conditional access based on Device Groups

Ability to setup Conditional access rules based and device groups as you would do with AAD user groups.
    This will provide more granular access to especially sensitive resources not only at user level but also based on specific devices of the users

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Condicional Policy

i would like to control the access for the users based on the their working hours. But unfortunately i don't see any option available in Azure AD .

please add an option so that can control the access

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please allow Azure Partner Shared Services subscriptions to be able to transition to Modern CSP

(Posting on behalf of Customer)
    Please allow for Azure Partner Shared Services subscriptions
    (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/shared-services)
    to be able to be transitioned to Azure Modern CSP please.

thank you

thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Azure needs permissions admin end user view

Whereby an admin can apply permissions and then can view the portal as them to ensure that portal users have access to what they need without going back and forth.

Would help with building role based access controls as well

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sign up, logout and Forget passwords should support rest api

Hi,

not a much experience developer, but using Azure AD B2C server to maintain identity, not found any rest api for singup, logout and forget password, anyone explain me what's the reason behind it.

it should achieved by rest api too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please add specific execution time of non-allow list commands in the alert when VM is protected by Application Access Control

when alert is send to customer , the most important thing is when the commands are executed. But now there is only the activitytime which means when azure sends out the alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow users the ability to view their password for apps in My Applications.

At the moment, users do not have to ability to view their currently stored passwords in My Applications for password based Enterprise app configurations. https://myapplications.microsoft.com/
    With this new feature, users would first need to prove their identity by entering their current network password to access my applications then require a second authentication method with MS Authenticator before being able to view the password to the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change security feature: request security levels before you mandate them.

I don't even know what Azure is. I'm just trying to log into my Teams account and you're saying that my organization requires some authentication app and additional measures to validate who I am etc.

I am my organization. I didn't require this. I just want to log into my account. I'm so sick of putting in security codes that you have to text to my phone or email. Just let me log in to my account with my password, please for the love!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Internet on VMs which are members of Standard Internal Load balancer backend pool

I was trying to configure File server FO Cluster using Shared Disk. To assign cluster IP I had to use Standard Internal Load Balancer. When I configured it It turned out that there is no Internet on cluster nodes. Due to InfoSec policy we cannot assign public IPs to cluster nodes. Would be great either enable Internet access for internal lb backend pool members or allow different mechanism to assign FO cluster IP

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Cara mengonversi Zimbra ke Gmail

Jika Anda mencari beberapa alat yang hemat biaya untuk memigrasi file Zimbra ke Gmail, Anda dapat menggunakan Zimbra ke Gmail Converter. Ini adalah alat yang aman dan terlindungi yang secara efektif dapat memigrasikan file Zimbra ke format Gmail.

Baca baca Lebih: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-import-zimbra-to-gmail.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base