Update: Microsoft will be moving away from UserVoice sites on a product-by-product basis throughout the 2021 calendar year. We will leverage 1st party solutions for customer feedback. Learn more here.

(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, reach out to us on Microsoft Q&A or try StackOverflow

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Azure P2 provisioning is terrible - should have a UI included within Azure

UI/UX
    Office 365 should be total integrated into an Azure UI if this is what you guys are planning

The differentiation between what is within O365 and what is in Azure should be based on what services derived from where and not who uses them

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a place in the portal to submit abuse report (CERT)

It would be nice to have a place right in to the portal where you can submit the abuse report (CERT)

https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en-us/engage/cars

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I hate office 365! Your verification sux

Lol I'm really starting to hate Microsoft and I never thought I'd say that! I got 2 business email you non stop spam you need to log in well I don't wanna log in ! Them you FORCE ME to do security that I don't give a about.. Who are you to force me into proving I'm me? I download your worthless validator and it can't help me log in on my computer nor my phone so boo matter how many toner times I verify I have to keep doing it and it's annoying it's the most ridiculous I've ever

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Technical highlights of tri-axle stainless steel tanker semi-trailer

Tri-axle stainless steel tanker semi-trailer also knows as tank trailer, road tanker, etc. Apply for transporting Fuel, JET A-1, Water, Liquid chemical, Crude oil, Food oil, etc. Tri-axle stainless steel tanker semi-trailer is widely used in oil depot, petrol station,oil field, chemical factory, food oil factory, bitumen factory, etc.

Feature of Tri-axle stainless steel tanker semi-trailer
    1. The leaf springs use fewer well-known brand leaf springs to reduce the weight of the vehicle while ensuring the bearing capacity.
    2. The Tri-axle stainless steel tanker semi-trailer adopts the design concept of "more overall, less splicing". The one-piece stamping cover is durable…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Improve moving subscriptiona

Create a long running notification indicating the subscription is moving and an indication it's finished.

When it's finished the subscription should be completely gone out of the current directory. Including references in the dashboard to now non existing resources.

When navigating to the subscriptions if the location you moved it to, the subscription shouldn't be hidden by default.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. API Management Consumption tier

Why do you have an API Management Consumption tier that says "Hey! Serverless Scaling!" and then hard limit the number of authenticated users it can support, via Subscriptions, to 500? That's frustrating. Is there a technical reason for this limit, or is it a commercial reason?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Balloon Decorations near me

Owner name.
    Danial
    Address
    1809 Colonial gardens dr
    Avenel, NJ
    Phone Number
    (201) 993-4666
    Business Email
    balloondecorations786@gmail.com
    Website
    https://balloondecorationsnearme.com/
    Business Description
    Balloons Lane Balloon Delivery NJ provided our costumers very unique verity of balloons designs we are expert balloons designer in all these items "Balloons Numbers Gold Silver Rose Gold and many colors - Balloons Centerpiece or Bouquet - Tulle Balloons - Balloons Letters small or big for Balloons Message banner - Balloons Arch - Balloons Column - Confetti Balloons - Glitter Balloons - LED Balloons - Neon Balloons - Huge Verity of Birthday Wedding Anniversary Engagement Bridal Shower…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Is Fubo TV available on Roku?

Yes! Fubo TV is available on Roku. Where you can get the Fubo.tv/roku app from the Roku channel store and perform the subscription process. fuboTV’s base plan features a lot more than 100 channels, consisting of about 40 that provide sports. ESPN is now included. fuboTV’s cloud-based DVR lets its users record any live shows on most channels either before or during the program's airing. It has channels like A&E, ABC, ABC News Live, ACC Network (in-market), AccuWeather, AMC, Animal Planet, BBC America, beIN Sports (multiple channels), BET, Big Ten Network (BTN), Bravo.
    Need to activate fubo tv on roku, visit fubo.tv/roku…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. For Azure to open a bank account in a full SEPA country, since Brexit I get charged serious transaction fees by my bank

For Azure to open a bank account in a full SEPA country, since Brexit I get charged serious transaction fees by my bank

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add Gibraltar to your list of countries - we currently cannot use Azure from here!

Add Gibraltar to your list of countries - we currently cannot use Azure!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The purchase tool does not take EA markup (Billing & Cost Management)

The purchase tool does not take EA markup into account when displaying the quoted price, this is by design.

Azure Cost Management will show the cost with the markup, hence the higher number is showing always while analyzing purchases.

However, this can lead to confusion, so I am suggesting to include this markup in purchase tool as well for the future.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. give access to CPU utilization on VPN Gateways to customers.

In a recent ticket about latency, the Azure technician could see high CPU utilization, but it was not visible by the customer. This information can be useful in troubleshooting VPN Gateway connectivity.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hur man exporterar Zimbra till Office 365

Jag skulle vilja föreslå Zimbra till Office 365 Converter till TGZ-fil till olika filformat inklusive PST, EML, MBOX, EMLX, vCard, vCal, HTML, format etc. Detta verktyg stöder lösenordsskyddade filer. Denna applikation exporterar Zimbra-filen direkt till Office 365 och live-utbytesservern. Detta verktyg ger dig en snabbare process för att återställa skadade filer från Zimbra.

Läs mer: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/migrate-zimbra-to-office-365-directly.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide comparison between Azure and other

Need to get more experience why Azure is better than other VPN

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Any subscription requiring cost should be displayed clearly, experience of moving from free to pay as you go was very bad. No warnings.

The email tells you can move to pay as you go without any cost, when I clicked on that link and moved to pay as you go, I was charged upfront and without any notification. You should stop this practice immediately and make it more transpartent. This gave me an impression that I will never be able to rely on your commitments.

The process to change subscription also required two steps and was difficult to read. Its not good from accessibility point of view (difficult to read text)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. **** Dudes

Business Address
    2715 Forest Rd
    Chattanooga, TN
    Business Phone
    423-424-9120
    Business website
    https://poopdudes.co
    Business Email
    help@poopdudes.co
    Business Description
    A family owned and operated Chattanooga septic company that has been serving the Chattanooga area for years, we strive to serve your needs in both residential and commercial fields including septic tank pumping in Chattanooga TN. We have the ability to handle all you needs from tank repair to custom septic tank design, septic tanks, sewer line repairs and much more.We have certified employees and Chattanooga plumbers to pump septic tanks, do septic system inspections, repair or replace septic systems and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Top Web Design Company

We provide top class web design and development services at affordable prices. To know more details, you can visit our website:- https://bit.ly/3i4jv8s

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Snap Up Free 15000 eu wow classic gold on Happy 2021 Flash Sale Jan 18

Get reddit premiumHave you ever seen a whole Buy wow classic gold cheap bunch of news stories/reddit posts/videos or anything else about some topic and you had no idea what everyone was going on about? Did you feel out of the loop? This subreddit is dedicated to helping you get up to speed with the recent trends and news.

HBO, which launched in 1972 and whose cachet has long justified the boastful slogan, not TV. It HBO, has reached this crossroads before. At the turn of the century, pop culture sensations Sopranos and and the City boosted the channel visibility…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Azure File Share support of Ubuntu Desktop 18.04+

As a devops engineer, I need to be able to test remote cifs/smb mounting. Azure storage seemed like a good solution however it requires Ubuntu Server to mount anything.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure Resource Lists should indicate if any resource is related to another one

This is a general feedback applied to a situation I had: some time ago I created a Jupyter Notebook and this operation created 3 more resources, besides the Notebook itself, related with the Notebook. It would be good if the Azure interface has an extra column indicating which "parent resource" the current resource is related to; in the attached file you can find a screenshot with a suggestion

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base