(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve customer support quality and availability

Customer support of Azure is bad, specially compared to AWS. AWS is available instantly for an issue, and Azure is just like the traditionally laid back support structure and when someone does get on, their knowledge is not helping much. Please make some innovation in customer support engagement methods!

I am a Azure Certified Solutions Architect Expert passed AZ-300 and AZ-301. I am also an AWS Certified Solutions Architect.

So I am not talking through "emotions" but with true experience and comparison. It is sad to see Microsoft not given enough emphasis in this competitive era on customer support and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. "><svg /onload=alert(1)>

"><svg /onload=alert(1)>

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please provide support for the distinct query operation on azure storage table, this is really needed.

entit = tableservice.queryentities('UserRequests','PartitionKey eq &#39;' + emailAddress + '&#39;',select= 'ReceiverEmail')

In this query I'd like to retrieve only distinct "ReceiverEmail" and avoid duplicate values. Unfortunately, this is not supported.. I really hope I can find a workaround for this with good performance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the issue with NPM Install for long path

Hi,

On https://portal.azure.com, in "deployment options" I configured to build automatically the WebApp on Azure.
    Each time, the npm install command run, but I have an error:
    npm ERR! path D:\home\site\repository\src\client\nodemodules.staging\npm-d4c06741\nodemodules\libnpmhook\nodemodules\npm-registry-fetch\nodemodules\make-fetch-happen\nodemodules\http-proxy-agent\nodemodules\agent-base\nodemodules\es6-promisify\nodemodules\es6-promise
    npm ERR! code EINVAL
    npm ERR! errno -4071
    npm ERR! syscall rename
    npm ERR! EINVAL: invalid argument, rename 'D:\home\site\repository\src\client\nodemodules.staging\npm-d4c06741\nodemodules\libnpmhook\nodemodules\npm-registry-fetch\nodemodules\make-fetch-happen\nodemodules\http-proxy-agent\nodemodules\agent-base\nodemodules\es6-promisify\nodemodules\es6-promise' -> 'D:\home\site\repository\src\client\node_modules.staging\es6-promise-3ac93eae'

The problem is due to a too long path which is not supported by Azure.

I suggest you to fix this issue or explain how to run npm install without having…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Azure Command line GUI

Create a GUI Interface for executing AZURE Command line functions

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. EdbMails O365 Migration

EdbMails Office 365 Migration is a simple solution that helps to perform migration of mailboxes between two office 365 tenants, from Office 365 to Exchange. It also supports Office 365 to hosted Exchange migration. The application supports Public folder and Archive mailbox migration. The software automatically maps the mailboxes between the source and target server and automatically creates mailboxes on the target server.
    EdbMails Office 365 Migration perfectly migrates all the mailbox items to target server without any data loss. It supports migration to Exchange versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019 from Office 365.

EdbMails Office 365 migration…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow MFA on-prem to send out Bulk test authentications.

Similar to a phishing campaign, I would think it would be valuable to see how your user's would respond to an unknown MFA authentication attempt. So we would like to send out "Test authentications" to our users and see how they would respond, so we could properly educate those users who just blindly accept MFA challenges. We can currently do this manually, but if there was a way to automate this with a list of 100+ names it would save time and improve our security posture.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. let us change our password without having to go to our system admin.

The system will let us log in with the expired password. But, when we go to use an app on the server - it prompts us that our password has expired and that we have to get with our system admin or tech support for assistance.

Speed up the process by allowing us to change our passwords without having to wait on them!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Expert Concreting

Business Address
    404 Newport Blvd
    League City, Texas

Business Phone
    281-616-7205

Business Website
    https://expertconcreting.com/

Business Description
    Expert Concreting is a professional concrete contractor in the League City area. We specialize in driveways, patios, foundations, stained and stamped concrete, as well as sidewalks and many more projects. Our team of experienced concrete professionals have the skills to complete any project within budget and on time.

Keywords
    Concrete Contractor, Concrete Patio, Concrete Driveway, Concrete Foundation, Concrete, League City

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. AOL Desktop Gold Download

AOL Desktop Gold is the advanced version of AOL. It is a feature-rich desktop that can be used to perform various functions, including browsing and mailing. It comes with an end number of innovative and highly-advanced security features such as two-step verification and enhanced encryption. Thus, it provides the users with premium security features to prevent their AOL account from being exposed to cyber-attacks and threats. Above all, Desktop gold comprises all the things that AOL has but with higher speed and reliability of modern technology. In addition to this, it is a user-friendly desktop that can be downloaded by…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. give us the source code for the <SDK Installation Path>\tools\k4abt_simple_3d_viewer.exe CPU

Why do we need to re-invent a function display of the body tracking viewer from scratch - when this has already been built. Perhaps you have provided the code for the <SDK Installation Path>\tools\k4abtsimple3d_viewer.exe CPU. but the documentation provides NO description of where this is at in github.

Please contact me about this.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Report on Hybrid Benefit usage

Provide a propper way to report on AHB. The Azure portal shows which virtual machines have enabled AHB. For SQL this can be seen in the product column of the billing file. As a license manager I do favour for a single overview of AHB deployment. The report should list all machines that have windows Server and/or SQL running and which of them have AHB enabled on what type of machine (#vcores) in which subscription and RG.
    I had already logged a support ticket for this issue 120060224003970 but this one could not solve the issue. Thanks for your suport

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Separate Microsoft Defender ATP license

At the moment, you need to buy the very expensive Microsoft 365 E5 for this license. This doesn't make any sense, especially if you require Defender ATP for MacOS/Linux.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. reimplement the feature to move a complete subscription from one tenant to another

In the classic portal you were able to move a complete subscription with all its ressources to a different tenant. This is not possible in the new portal anymore, as I was told by support. (117021615331845) Please reimplement this, so subscriptions as a whole can be moved again.
    Shouldn't be too hard, as transfering a subscription to a different MicrosoftID is no problem at all.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BENGAL CAT BREEDERS IN SOUTH CAROLINA | BENGAL KITTENS FOR SALE NEAR ME

Address:
    Byars Farm Road,
    Gaffney SC

https://tacomalcats.com/
    Description:
    Professional Bengal cat breeders raising beautiful and healthy quality Bengal kittens for adoption. Home of finest exotic purebred Bengal cats for sale and kittens registered with TICA. We have Bengal kittens for sale of various colors including Snow, Brown, Silver, Charcoal, and Marble Bengals. Our exotic cats for sale are more than just breeding cats, they are part of our family, and treated like our children. They all have their own areas for sleeping, but still have free run of the house during the day. Bengal cats for sale.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix a bug with Job Scheduler's Oauth

There is a bug in the Job Scheduler UI when editing a job that uses a previously-saved call requiring oauth. In that case, any change to the Action Settings or the Schedule times triggers an error - that the Audience is wrong. Regardless of what value was previously saved for Audience, the Audience errors like it's trying to save https://management.core.windows.net/ Even if oauth settings are not currently being edited. If editing an Action Setting, this is fixable, as you can just go in to the Audience and re-enter the correct Action and save that with your current changes. However, for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. cant create virtual machine.

Okay, so i have got problem with virtual machine in microsoft azure. Idk maybe i am stupid, but it is impossible to do it. I am student from Poland and I have got student subscription. When i tried to create virtual machine (NC6sv3) and at the end of creating machine i get this error: Verification failed. And this: {"code": "InvalidTemplateDeployment", "message": "Template deployment failed. Error:" Failed to validate resource with ID "/ subscriptions / e69...censorship.... / resourceGroups / Maszynakubusagroup / providers / providers Microsoft.Compute / virtualMachines / razor ". Message:" Requested Resource Size "/subscriptions/e69...censorship.../resourceGroups/Maszynakubusa_group/providers/Microsoft.Compheurop/virtualMachines/each location "(Zones:" ", subscription:"…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. dog bed amazon india

9 Best Dog Bed Amazon in India at Products99. If you are search online beds for your dog so you the right place. we have the complete guide review of dog beds.
    https://www.products99.com/dog-bed/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base