(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure Synapse Analytics RI Calculation

The new Azure Synapse Analytics workload within the Azure calculator only provides an upfront amount when choosing the different RI options. This means that the format of the exported file changes in comparison to other (normal VM) RI pricing options (monthly), which means for large enterprise partners who have multiple customers looking at multiple solution variations, that what was a copy&paste exercise as part of our pricing structure has now had a manual element added in & our ability to provide estimates is slowed down.

Please review & get the calculator monthly calculation in line with normal RI calculator structure/.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. At present the top chatty session gives the list with IPs. I would like to have Device hostname appear instead of IPs

At present the top chatty session gives the list with IP. We want device hostname to be displayed instead of IPs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the download link for Azure Stack TP1

It would be great if the link for the Azure Stack TPI download worked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the free trial available for the length of the pandemic

Microsoft should present zero barriers to people wanting to learn Azure during this downtime. That would include users like myself who got sidetracked after initially signing up and now can't resume without paying. I really want to get into it now that I can fully focus, and bet that many others do, also.

I discussed this in a chat window and the rep said that he'd start a ticket to see if I could get a restart. But I can't find the ticket -- SR120032624005514 -- anywhere. Can anyone tell me how to locate it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure Sentinel Workbooks: Pie - Export parameters from metric info

When you create a pie chart and you want to export parameters to be shown in another visualization, you have to select the pie. This is not so good when you have little area to click over (in the example it will be "Atypical travel"), so you relay on clicking over the metric info, but selection to export parameters is not available.
    It will be great if you add it!.

The only workaround I found is to instead displaying metric info, I select from the legend settings to show series legend, but it displays the totals in the graph with…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hackers are putting all kinds of things on my Chromebook without my permission

Do not appreciate you letting hackers put all this things on my chromebook without my permission and you need get it out of here
    Tell them if want to put on their own device not mine
    This is a Chromebook and it is not no Windows device

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Expand your FAQ to clarify what exactly is covered under the BizSpark program, with concrete examples.

This is because the billing system is highly vague, and depending on the subscription type/service/3rd party (Network Partners), some things incur additional costs. These should be streamlined among Azure/BizSpark program/MSDN.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Latest design Brass Cable Gland With Strain Relief

YUEQING JIXIANG CONNECTOR CO., LTD is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of brass and nylon cable gland (Cable joint line distribution equipment), which is a modernized company with integrated strength in high science and technology, production and marketing. Its business scope including kinds of material waterproof connector, metal joint, nylon cable gland, stainless steel cable gland, zinc alloy joint, ***** cap, marine cable gasket, adaptor, explosion proof cable gland, multiple cable gland and so on . Our company believes that the markets is the key of enterprise’s development, and always carry out the principle of quality as the center,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Restrict Azure Portal Access to IP Range

Restrict Azure Portal Access to IP Range

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Azure Standard Load Balancer

Since Azure VM deployed in Availability Zones requires Public IP with Standard SKU so that it can be added in Backend Pool, I have repro this issue by deploying multiple VMs multiple time and found that while you deploy multiple VMs in an Availability Zones, the SKU for Public IP shows as Standard and it doesn't have any option to change since it is locked I have seen that after the VM is created, I see that the SKU for the Public IP created with the VM is Basic. I would like to check with Microsoft is how it is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. link not working ...http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/feed/

Live link isnt working, tried on 2 separate machine at 2 separate locations. I am only getting a text output

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Application Gateway V2 issue

In fact, the problem is comming from creating an AG in version2.
    If you create an AG in V2 (ex : Standard V2 that is selected by default in the interface) it’s not possible to attach a NSG.
    This is very annoying if we need to manage some specific rules for access, for exemple filtering traffic by IP addresses.

So, if you want to be able to attach a NSG, you must create an AG in version 1.

a solution will be to not put the version 2 by default and ask to the user to select a version. it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How can the user update the firmware of the Amped Helios AC2200 wifi router with amped ally app | www.setup.ampedwireless.com

First, you can download the Amped ally app. Now I can enter the details of the Amped router. Here you can click on the settings. After this, again click on the firmware update. Now you see after a few seconds, the firmware is updated. The user needs to enter the time for the auto-updates. Here you can get the alert about the new update of the firmware. If you need any support https://ampedwirelesssetups.com/2020/01/27/how-can-the-user-setup-the-helios-ac-2200-routersetup-ampedwireless-com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable or list out the AMD GPU in the performance counters list

Enable or list out the AMD GPU in the performance counters list. It will be helpful to many users in coming days since the usage of Azure VM's gonna increase rapidly with AMD GPU's since it is cost effective.

When the user wants to compare the performance of these AMD GPU's, they will look for the counters.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Windows Virtual Desktop Android client multi language UI support

Windows Virtual Desktop Android client does not have French or Spanish language UI support, It only has English UI currently.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve the language of the landing page for a newly created Web App

The landing page for a newly created web app should specify if there is a missing start up page and that it needs to be set in the configuration.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. group

Is there a way to test group provisioning with a base or premium p1 license? I cannot assign any group into a custom application, which is used to test users/groups provisioning.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ability to insert Win Server source files -virtual DVD drive

Hi

Sometimes VMs has limited internet connection.
    With that issue comes limited availability to source files, when installing features.
    Could you pls. add ability to add sourcefiles to either image or let it be inserted by using virtual DVD drive. that way we could point to "E:\source\sxs" when installing features/roles.

It is a pain to upload files just to install .net 3.5

Kind regards
    Asger

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?