(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• or
  1. Azure China Active Directory : Enable guest invites via B2B and B2C

In order to improve the IAM secure logins in the China Azure ADs it is required to ernable B2B / B2B guest inivites instaed of using local accounts

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Azure AD b2b invitation api

Can you please advise if Azure AD B2B Invitation API supports consumer email addresses. From a quick test I have done for consumer email addresses which fail via CSV upload using the B2B Graph Invitation API it looks like I am able to create these users in my Azure AD directory. Can you confirm if this is a new feature and if you would recommend using it. The example posted here (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/10/31/azuread-b2b-invitation-api-is-now-in-public-preview/ ) uses a gmail consumer email address so I am not sure if this is now supported for B2B in public preview mode and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Papua New Guinea to your country list where Azure is commercially available

Hello, I am a Software Developer the love developing Web Applications using Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server as Database Storage Engine.

However, in my country the existing Internet Service Providers(ISPs) do not offer Web Hosting Services with functionalities such as Control Panel for easy deployment of my Web Applications with seamless integration with SQL Server.

Having developed web applications for use on premise for a long time, I now see Microsoft Azure as the answer to my prayers to start developing web applications that can be reached on the Internet both from within my country and worldwide.

Please add…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. azure-documentdb-rx

i don't see much activity on azure-documentdb-rx. Can i expect a release version for azure-documentdb-rx or it will be depreciated? Quick response is much appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Azure SQL AD Integration Limitation

Team ,

We noticed in azure SQL we can add only one AD group or ID under Active directory admin , this is limiting us to use AD authentication in complete and unable to implement least access policy.

In our eco system we have various teams with dedicated groups and there are some common admin groups.

We need ability to attach more than one AD group so that access can managed well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. bring Azure to Macedonia... looking forward for it!

I'm learning about SaaS and I chose Azure for it but as a great surprise (unpleasant ) my country is not listed in the list of countries...!!! Please include Macedonia!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need function for restricting access for specific folders in Active Directory SharePoint folders

We want to restrict access through Active Directory.

But we unfortunately we found out that we can only restrict access to Sharepoint sites and not specific folders. It would be great, if maybe in the future we can also restrict access to specific folders through access packages.

Best Regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Azure Firewall - FQDN Tags - Add Azure's KMS Activation URLs

title says it all

I am referring to this documentation link for current FQDN tags: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/firewall/fqdn-tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Provide Azure hosting service for Swedish market

A lot of companies and governments in Sweden demand that their data is physically stored in the country. By not having an Azure data center there prevents a lot of applications and services for the Swedish market to be hosted in Azure.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Within Azure Activity Logs, it would be very beneficial to also capture GET/READs in addition to Write, Delete and Action

Within Azure Activity Logs, it would be very beneficial to also capture GET/READs in addition to Write, Delete and Action

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. DuPont Training

Can you add an Azure Active Directory connector for DuPont Training.

http://www.training.dupont.com/

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please document that FTP Client from inside of Azure VM does not support FTP "Active Mode", but does support Passive mode

Please document that FTP Client from inside of Azure ARM VM does not support FTP "Active Transfer Mode", but does support Passive transfer mode

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suggest to have a consistent approach and single UI to manage Subscriptions and all types of Active Directories

At the moment managing subscriptions and different type of active directories (B2C etc) are complex and not consistent, which has introduced a lot of confusion and management overhead. Better to have simpler and consistent approach in this area.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Internal As a Service DNS

On Azure, the internal Active Directory server's DNS service must be served as a service. In this way, only the Active Directory feature is enabled on the server. Having no DNS on the server allows the server to run more efficiently.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Windows Azure should available for users reside in Lebanon

Windows Azure should available for those users who reside in Lebanon

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In office 365 basic user profile information we can’t able to update via on-premises Active directory. Eg: Date of birth, about me, project

In office 365 basic user profile information we can’t able to update via on-premises Active directory.

Eg: Date of birth, about me, project…….

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. integrate the MSDN subscriber Azure feature into VS 2015

I've activated my Azure access on my MSDN account but can't publish from inside VS 2015 (I'm using the community version).

Symptom description: in VS select solution explorer/site/publish web site/MS Azure Web Apps/ my subscription is displayed (with no warning after I activated the MSDN Azure offer) but all the controls are disabled including the New button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Windows Admin Center + Azure Government Integration

Registering Windows Admin Center (WAC) to Azure Government is not currently possible (unless I'm missing something). This is a HUGE gap. Windows Server 2019 + WAC offers a very intuitive entry point into Azure hybrid services. To leverage these features, a Windows Server 2019 server needs to first register to Azure via WAC. This registration process fails on the Azure Government platform. In short, it is not currently possible to use WAC with Azure Government services.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Azure Internal Load balancer

Able to get the logs for External Load Balancer. But not for Internal Load balancer. Please let us know whether we can get logs for Azure Internal Load balancer??? and also alert rules functionality is missing got both Azure external and internal load balancer.. let us know when it will be available

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User list - View all

Have a 'View All' option for the Azure Active Directory user list, rather than having to hit 'load more' over and over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base