(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• or
  1. Microsoft Azure in Boliva (SouthAmerica)

Hi actually Microsoft Azure is not available in Bolivia (SouthAmerica) and it is the unique country that hasn't the service of Microsoft Azure, I hope you can take this suggest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Azure Available for Nepal

We Developers and IT Pros in Nepal have delivered several Solutions based on Azure. However Doing this we have always been dependent on Buying Subscriptions from another Country. This has created problems for developers and IT Pros like us.
    Nepal Being a country being a target for Software and Services Out Sourcing Center, Large and Commercial Software Development happening, Nepal Being a country supporting Green Energy, Government Supporting the Cloud and Microsoft, we are still deprived of using the Services.
    I had talked with CTOs and Various Evangelist of Microsoft Regarding this issue. The response I got was…

281 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Azure DevOps: Switch between organisations

Hello,

We work for a lot of different clients who all have their own Azure DevOps environment. Switching between organisations is unfortunately not that simple as with Azure (Switch Directory). Switching between organisations means going Incognito in browser.

Can you please make this available for Azure DevOps to?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Show "Azure Resources" for App Principals and Managed System Identies

In the Azure Portal, under Active Directory, when you select a User, you can easily find out to which resources the user has access by using the "Azure Resources" button.
    Unfortunately, App Principals and Managed System Identities (User Assigned or System Assigned) are not users, and can therefor not utilize this view.
    This means it's extremely hard to figure out to which resources principals like this have access to.
    I'd love to see this 'feature' in the Azure Portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Customize claims in id_token to be issued by Azure Active Directory

Currently claims in idtoken is not editable. So far developers must use graph apis to retrieve user's attributes that are not included in idtoken, but if admins can edit claims to be included in id_token, they can get additional claims more easier. And in case of the application is placed inside of firewall, it is not easy to connect to Azure AD graph endpoint from the application directly.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Azure China Active Directory : Enable guest invites via B2B and B2C

In order to improve the IAM secure logins in the China Azure ADs it is required to ernable B2B / B2B guest inivites instaed of using local accounts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Azure Stack Availability in Qatar

It would be great to know the country availability roadmap for Azure Stack. I could see that it is available in neighboring countries but not in Qatar! Any plans for it being available in Qatar?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Azure AD b2b invitation api

Can you please advise if Azure AD B2B Invitation API supports consumer email addresses. From a quick test I have done for consumer email addresses which fail via CSV upload using the B2B Graph Invitation API it looks like I am able to create these users in my Azure AD directory. Can you confirm if this is a new feature and if you would recommend using it. The example posted here (https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/10/31/azuread-b2b-invitation-api-is-now-in-public-preview/ ) uses a gmail consumer email address so I am not sure if this is now supported for B2B in public preview mode and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. azure-documentdb-rx

i don't see much activity on azure-documentdb-rx. Can i expect a release version for azure-documentdb-rx or it will be depreciated? Quick response is much appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Papua New Guinea to your country list where Azure is commercially available

Hello, I am a Software Developer the love developing Web Applications using Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server as Database Storage Engine.

However, in my country the existing Internet Service Providers(ISPs) do not offer Web Hosting Services with functionalities such as Control Panel for easy deployment of my Web Applications with seamless integration with SQL Server.

Having developed web applications for use on premise for a long time, I now see Microsoft Azure as the answer to my prayers to start developing web applications that can be reached on the Internet both from within my country and worldwide.

Please add…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Azure SQL AD Integration Limitation

Team ,

We noticed in azure SQL we can add only one AD group or ID under Active directory admin , this is limiting us to use AD authentication in complete and unable to implement least access policy.

In our eco system we have various teams with dedicated groups and there are some common admin groups.

We need ability to attach more than one AD group so that access can managed well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. bring Azure to Macedonia... looking forward for it!

I'm learning about SaaS and I chose Azure for it but as a great surprise (unpleasant ) my country is not listed in the list of countries...!!! Please include Macedonia!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Azure Firewall - FQDN Tags - Add Azure's KMS Activation URLs

title says it all

I am referring to this documentation link for current FQDN tags: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/firewall/fqdn-tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. to get list of Azure AD Users locked, because this option is very important for us to find the list of locked user account list. I am not a

I am not able to find the locked account list in Azure Active Directory. This is very lengthy task to find the account. & I am not able to unlock the account. I need this option as well.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoicing for Azure MarketPlace solutions

We need to get invoices from Azure Marketplace’s 3rd party solutions. (country=Turkey) Currently, we couldn't have reached the invoice from Azure portal or any other place (https://account.microsoft.comhttps://commerce.microsoft.com).

The invoices are required for tax reasons. If we couldn't get invoices from Azure Marketplace, our tax department asked us to buy those solutions from on-prem.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide Azure hosting service for Swedish market

A lot of companies and governments in Sweden demand that their data is physically stored in the country. By not having an Azure data center there prevents a lot of applications and services for the Swedish market to be hosted in Azure.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Within Azure Activity Logs, it would be very beneficial to also capture GET/READs in addition to Write, Delete and Action

Within Azure Activity Logs, it would be very beneficial to also capture GET/READs in addition to Write, Delete and Action

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. DuPont Training

Can you add an Azure Active Directory connector for DuPont Training.

http://www.training.dupont.com/

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please document that FTP Client from inside of Azure VM does not support FTP "Active Mode", but does support Passive mode

Please document that FTP Client from inside of Azure ARM VM does not support FTP "Active Transfer Mode", but does support Passive transfer mode

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Suggest to have a consistent approach and single UI to manage Subscriptions and all types of Active Directories

At the moment managing subscriptions and different type of active directories (B2C etc) are complex and not consistent, which has introduced a lot of confusion and management overhead. Better to have simpler and consistent approach in this area.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base