(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Security extensions on AzureGov

If Microsoft enables Antivirus, IDS/IPS extensions and other extensions on AzureGov, it will be very useful for customers to achieve CJIS compliance. Since most of the cjis items have shared responsibility, it is very essential to have security extensions on AzureGov.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pindahkan Zimbra ke Outlook

Perangkat lunak andal KDETools Zimbra ke Outlook PST Converter yang memindahkan file Zimbra ke format PST tanpa kehilangan data apa pun. Perangkat lunak ini dengan mudah mentransfer data file Zimbra dari berbagai klien email ke file PST dan pengguna dapat mengekspor item dan folder dari Zimbra ke Outlook PST.

Baca lebih banyak: https://www.kdetools.com/blog/zimbra-mails-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vertical scaling without reboot

The ability to scale vm up or down without rebooting, pause and update system is better that rebooting a db or worker in the middle of an operation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. what happens to my data when I die?

I am 92 years old and could depart thin world at any moment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. IP swap between LB to Appgateway

IP swap between LB to Appgateway

Microsoft Azure need to provide an option to swap public IP in App-gateway.

Because we have registered DNS LB IP needs to swap to App-gateway and there is no feature available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change Azure testing partner - Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

Get another testing service to execute the exams. Pearson Vue is horrible. The worst experience I have had in testing. They do not give a ****.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Targeting

Enable targeting from our operational insights workspace (for all events collect)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. invest some time in the testing module

Manual testing has no import capability like the WITs. Having the option to import or export tests would be useful for numerous reasons including migrating from other test platforms and Excel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow Singapore Customer to Pay Singapore Dollar

Hi,

May I know when can Singapore customer pay in Singapore dollar? How come the Malaysia and Indonesia allow to pay by local currency but Singapore have to pay by US Dollar?

Why can’t Singapore customer pay in cheque as your bank account open under Citibank Singapore?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please remove references to 'white listing' from your posts

Your post refers 'white listing' when referring to the network rule list that allows specific ranges of ip addresses to access an ACR that has been deployed in a private configuration.
    This needs to be renamed from its current racial context (white/black lists). A change to 'allow list' is simple.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi, there is a bug in version 8.0.0 of Azure MFA Server. When the UI is in French canadian, the is no way to get the activation credentials

Hi, there is a bug in version 8.0.0 of Azure MFA Server. When the UI is in French canadian, the is no way to get the activation credentials. If you change the UI to English it works without any problem..

You can contact v-jaatwa@microsoft.com case is 118051118168559. He tested it and could reproduce it on his side.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Display the Expiration date of an App Service Certificate in the App Service Certificate List View

Right now there's a glitch in Azure App Certificates and Web Apps where an auto-renewed certificate is not automatically syncing with the web app. So we need to manually resync them. It would make my life so much easier (and i'm sure others) to be able to see the simple field of Expiration Date on the list App Service Certificate view. We manage 75 SSL certs and plan on adding 1,000's more. So this will provide great visibility for future billing too!

Thanks. I hope it's an easy request to add the field to when you edit columns.

Azure is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Which steps used for Setup of the TP-link RE 305 extender with the WPS button | tplinkrepeater.net

For the setup of the Tp-link extender with the WPS button, the user needs to first discover a WPS button on the extender and router. Press the WPS button on the router and then TP-link RE 305 extender. If you have any question check
    https://tplinkrepeaterssetup.com/2020/01/27/which-way-the-user-login-into-the-tp-link-re-305-extendertplinkrepeater-net/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. state the username of the account seeking Microsoft verification in the SMS message

I have several Microsoft accounts (personal and business). I will receive a SMS message with a Microsoft verification code. The message does not state which account this is for. This is troublesome in many ways.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. NVIDIA graphics card Vs AMD graphics card Comparison

A graphics card is a kind of display adapter or a physical video card that is situated on most computing devices to show off graphical data with higher than average resolution, color, definition, and overall appearance. A graphics card performs high-quality graphics performance by processing as well as, processing graphical data delivering excellent graphical procedures, features, and functions.

Although the CPU can be considered the heart of your gaming PC, the graphics card can be considered as the true spirit of your system. This is a piece of hardware that elevates your DIY computer from the main workstation to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding Custom Error message in Application gateway for 500 or 504 errors

Hi,

We have an option in Application gateway to set a custom error page for 403 and 502 Errors the same updated in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-gateway/custom-error documentation but for 500's or 504 errors we still show the error message as internal server error and 504 Bad gateway error.

It will be help to have an option to add custom error page for other 5xx status codes.

Could you please check this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Windows 10 on iPhone hardware

I bought a year ago, used it a lot in the beginning. And then just for fun, I installed Windows 10 dual boot - and guess what I only booted from OS X only once or twice or thrice in the last 6 month. So here is the idea - instead of wasting your energy to build new phones, just a build a version of Windows 10 that works on iPhones hardware; and give it for free. Trust me, within no time Windows 10 will become ubiquitous.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base