(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. B2B External collaboration settings from other api

Need implementation of getting information of users who can send invitations via B2B.The settings which help in allowing permission are available in External collaboration settings of Azure AD.

Accessing 'Collaboration restrictions' of these settings are already available in Graph Beta and AzureADPreview module of Powershell but need a feature of information of user's who has permissions to invite other users.

References:-https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/AzureADPreview/2.0.0.17
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/policy-get?view=graph-rest-beta

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Azure Backup Register a Server Wizard refuses to register a new server

Without warning, the directory that contains the items that Microsoft Azure Online Backup is supposed to be backing up, stopped. It appears that they stopped backing up on September 29th, 2014, they also refused to be manually backed up. I uninstalled the agent and downloaded a fresh copy from the Azure Portal. Once installed, I:
    Ran the "Register Server Wizard"
    Skipped past the "Proxy Configuration" screen
    Downloaded my vault credentials from the Recovery Services node
    Clicked "Browse" in the Register Server Wizard
    Selected the file

I blanked out the Vault Credentials field for obvious reasons.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Santi Jewels -Krishna Choudhary Jewels.

High Jewellery, Santi Mayfair, London Jewels, Mayfair Jewellery, Santi Jewellery.
    Fine Jewels London, Contemporary Jewellery -Santi Jewels. HISTORICAL DESIGNER JEWELLERY by Krishna Choudhary consists of HIGH JEWELLERY, ROYAL GEMS, MUGHAL JEWELS, IMPORTANT DIAMONDS, EMERALDS and RUBIES stones, gems & Jewellery Designs in UK, USA, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore & Switzerland.
    Importants Stones, Designed Jewels, Historical Stones, Rare Jewels, Collectible Stones.

Products & Services: High Jewellery, Santi Mayfair, London Jewels, Mayfair Jewellery, Santi Jewellery.

Contact Us:

Phone: 44 (203)962 5928
    Email: info@santijewels.com
    Hours of business: Monday To Friday 10 am - 7 pm Saturday 12 pm - 5…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Simplify linking a subscription to a AAD/B2C directory.

Very unintuitive having to do this through the market place, neither a subscription nor s directory have anything to do with the marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. find someone who hasn't tried Azure and requested help, for a hacker attack, and was mocked and abandoned to endure the chaos and panic.

Your Azure was my inspiration to passionately struggle to save for something that works; like an Apple!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clarify that First 5 Gigs of data transfer doesn't apply with Azure in Open

In the website say that the first 5 Gigs of data transfer are free, but is not clearly specified that this benefit doesn't apply with Azure In open.
    I strongly suggest to clarify this situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [WAF] How to enforce DHE (Diffie-Hellman) to use 2048 bit long safe prime

As mentioned here - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/application-gateway/application-gateway-ssl-policy-overview#known-issue
    DHE ciphers are not supported on Application Gateway and configuring cipher length is not possible at all, however, in order to meet our security team requirement, anyway to support those kind of very specific requirements in future?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure FrontDoor Log error codes 400

Enable Azure FrontDoor to log web requests for unmatched patterns.
    This would be used to detect incidents related to configuration changes that lead to customers unable to access resources.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Painters Boulder CO

Website
    https://painterboulderco.com
    Keywords
    painters, painter, painters boulder co
    Description:
    Here at Painter Pros of Boulder we offer painting services for residential and commercial properties. Finding professional interior and exterior painters for the right project can be daunting. We proudly serve Boulder, CO and the surrounding areas. Call us today at 720-809-8223 for a free, no-obligation quote.
    Address
    5103 Williams Fork Trail #108
    Boulder, CO
    Phone
    720-809-8223
    Business Email
    paintersboulderco@gmail.com
    Operating Hours
    Monday to Friday 7AM–7PM, Saturday 9AM–5PM, Sunday 10AM–3PM
    Social Media Links
    http://twitter.com/BoulderPainters
    http://www.facebook.com/Painters-Boulder-CO-110826047183663/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. have a pricing tier option for Bing Custom Search that includes both Web and Auto-Suggest

As of 5/14/18 8:30am EST, there is no pricing option for Bing Custom Search that includes both Web results and Auto-Suggest. Why? I'm using the Hosted UI. Free tier is limited to 1 cps. S4 is the only option that includes Auto-Suggest, but it doesn't include Web. If I choose S4, my web search queries fail. If autosuggest is a feature of BCS, why not have both?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. - provide better monitoring to the customers along with notification before re-deploying My VM .

• Azure can provide an exposed API which we can integrate with our real time monitoring solution

• Azure should send a notification couple of hours before doing any such activity so we can be aware and can evaluate the business impact and take necessary actions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In Azure Logic Apps google Analytic connector not exist, I suggest in the near future it will be available

In Azure Logic Apps google Analytic connector not exist, I suggest in the near future it will be available

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your alerts tend to hand from time to time. You should fix that.

I experienced on multiple occasions that alerts became active and never became inactive despite the fact that the condition disappeared again.
    Having a situation like that makes an alert useless.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. azure vault textarea for secrets from web portal

I was trying an option in azure webportal to upload a file or enter multi-line value as secret, which was possible using azure cli. Is there a plan of changing the input field to text area or even support the functionality similar to what i try from azure cli using this command

az keyvault secret set --vault-name vaultname--name secretname --file C:\Users\vaultuse\file.pem

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. deploy a datacenter in Istanbul, Turkey

Turkey as a country with a population of 80 million, 780,000 square kilometers of surface area and GDP of 800 billion dollars does not that deserve a datacenter founded by Microsoft?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Realtime Performace Metrics for Application gateway

Realtime Performance Metrics for Azure Application gateway - As of now Azure Application gateway has Metrics but with some added delay,We have seen delay upto 17 Minutes in Metrics on our Application Gateway which delay the alerts and further actions for troubleshooting are delayed,As an idea,the metrics should be improved to realtime.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to comment one of your technicians: Matthew Langhans Microsoft Azure Support Customer Services & Support. This tech went above

I would like to comment one of your technicians: Matthew Langhans Microsoft Azure Support Customer Services & Support. This tech went above and beyond what I have experienced with other companies, for sure, but also other Microsoft techs. You need to give him a raise!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the column name in the error in the Operational Logs for stream analytics jobs

Right now errors in the operational logs for stream analytics will tell you, for example, that there was an error converting type Sys.Int32 to System.Double. However it does not tell you which column the error occurred on. Please add this, otherwise it becomes a long task of trial and error to figure out which column exactly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow multiple kusto.explorer instances to work independently

When I open multiple instance of Kusto.Explorer, updating queries in one trigger pop-ups in other wanting to update queries. It allows for ignoring the update, but this happens pretty frequently and gets annoying.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FLOAT

Business Owner's Name :
    Tom Bazis

Address:
    27 N Maple Ave #1
    Marlton, NJ, 08053

609-712-1618

https://floatsnj.com/

Hours of Operation:
    Monday 5pm - 10:30pm Tue-Sun 10am-10:30pm

Description:
    Float SNJ is the #1 ranked flotation therapy center in South Jersey. We host the world's four largest custom floating pools, full spectrum infrared sauna, and yoga and meditation workshops. This is all designed to help with pain relief and relaxation.

Category:
    FLOAT THERAPY, MASSAGE / REIKI, TESTIMONIALS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)