(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Azure Learning Path  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable tags for SQL Geo-Replication costs

Costs accrued for Azure SQL Geo-Replication are currently not tagged. There should be a method to set them for reporting purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a custom role - action permission overwrites data actions

The Custom Role allows you to set-up data action rights, like read, write, delete, create. But in order to access these roles via the Azure portal, the Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/listKeys/action has to be allowed. This necessary right "Microsoft.Storage/storageAccounts/listKeys/action" to list the storage keys overrules everything else and you have always full access, independently whether one permits read only under "data action" For me this is clearly a significant bug in the architecture, as it seems that one cannot restrict any access to the file storage via web, either one has full access or no access, but in creating this custom roles it…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Alerta de saldo consumido e Aceitação das politicas do Azure

Sugiro que quando o utilizador aceita as regras de comercialização e politicas do produto Azure, tenha acesso de imediato a configurar o alerta de saldo consumido. Já me aconteceu incorrectamente configurar uma maquina que deveria ser grátis e só ao fim de um mês é que detectei que estava a consumir recursos pago.

I suggest that when we accept the marketing rules and policies of the Azure product, wehave immediate access to configure the balance alert consumed. It has happened to me incorrectly to set up a machine that should be free and only after a month I did detect…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier to manage accounts and accounts that are linked to MSDN

I have been linking my Work MSDN to my personal accounts for ease of access for years.
    Now I am trying to separate them and finding it very difficult to reassign my MSDN subscription to my work email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Static Web Apps should allow simulation of /.auth for local debugging

when using authentication in static web apps (esp. when leveraging /.auth paths in your code, local debugging becomes difficult as this path is only available once deployed.

it would be great if the vscode addon would provide some simulation option of /.auth out of the box so a developer could test the code locally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Drammatically improve the time to delete a table

When you delete an Azure table, esp one with a large amount of data, the table is marked for deletion. Whilst I understand the a) it may take some time to cleanly delete the contents b) it's a "DNS endpoint", I would suggest that the table name is effectively changed to some internal name. This would free up the original name to be instantly re-used while the delete of the old table carries on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. MAke feedback findable after entering

I just created a new feedback item and cannot find it - very amateurish - make it work like stack overflow where you see instantly the feedback you have entered ffs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add C2D output binding support to IoTHub / Functions

Allow the setup of an output binding in functions that directs messages at an IoT Hub and the Hub relays the message to a device.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. AKS windowsProfile update

AKS windowsProfile cannot be updated for existing cluster. I have an aks cluster created a while before with a username which doesn't conform to the new rule '^[a-zA-Z0-9]+([._]?[a-zA-Z0-9]+)*$'.

Recently I need to run az cli to disable pod security policy and enable azure policy 2.0 for aks addon. But I got a validation error for the windowsprofile username. And I have no way to change the username.

I think it's better to make this windowsprofile filed optional or provide a method to update it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Azure Resource Graph Explorer - Provide legend for icons within Schema Explorer

In Azure Resource Graph Explorer, in the Schema shown to the left, there appear to be 2 types of icons. Doing a brief analysis seems to point that the horizontal-lines-icon indicates primitive types, while the grid-icon represents a dynamic type.

However, checking with Microsoft Support confirmed that the above is NOT always the case. As such, a legend for the icons would be great.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Launch Date/Month Please?

I am keenly looking forward for the MS Service Fabric Release. Could you please help me to know when will it be launched fully functional Azure Service. I am selling it as a concept, not sure if it can be realized in near future (by Mid May?).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cluster service has been terminated to recover due to disk consumption

We have been trying to resolve these Azure VMs issue for last 2-3 weeks now but it seems we have failed to identify the issue.
    Here are the issues faced in last one day on the servers. This issue has caused the VM Cluster to fail and customer losing high Availability environment

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A11y issue in ms portal dropdown component

By running a11y tools, I noticed inputs are missing aria-label or aria-labelledby property. Can Portal team improve a11y of dropdown?

We have a bug - https://msazure.visualstudio.com/One/_workitems/edit/6180989.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 213 Elliott Wave Principle and Combination (Double and Triple Three)

213 Elliott Wave Principle and Combination (Double and Triple Three)
    free forex signals Elliott called a sideways combination of two corrective patterns a "double three" and three patterns a "triple three." While a single three is any zigzag or flat, a triangle is an allowable final component of such combinations and in this context is called a "three." A combination is composed of simpler types of corrections, including zigzags, flats and triangles. Their occurrence appears to be the flat correction’s way of extending sideways action. As with double and triple zigzags, the simple corrective pattern components are labeled W, Y…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enlarge the default TTL for *.cloudapp.net

We understand azure offer *.cloudapp.net by default. but it doesn't allow us to extend TTL as other custom domain, is there any way to allow us modify this TTL in future? because it's just for testing purpose. and we dont wanna custom URL at this stage.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Alert for backup failures within PaaS AppTier

Within the AppTier, add an alert for backup failures. currently, PaaS customers rely on this for web and db backups and it requires manual checking for failure.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Angelo Septic

2006 N Bryant Blvd
    San Angelo, TX, 76903

325-308-6116

http://www.angeloseptic.com/

Mon - Fri: 7 am to 5 pm

Septic System Service

San Angelo has no better septic cleaning team. Regular maintenance of your septic tanks is a must. Call on the tried and true professionals who will surely keep you satisfied. Call today for a quote!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Azure AD B2C Custom Policy using JSON or YAML

Azure AD B2C Custom Policy Definition and Serialization using JSON or YAML

1 vote
    Vote