(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show "Azure Resources" for App Principals and Managed System Identies

In the Azure Portal, under Active Directory, when you select a User, you can easily find out to which resources the user has access by using the "Azure Resources" button.
    Unfortunately, App Principals and Managed System Identities (User Assigned or System Assigned) are not users, and can therefor not utilize this view.
    This means it's extremely hard to figure out to which resources principals like this have access to.
    I'd love to see this 'feature' in the Azure Portal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Microsoft
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Speech to text Japanese

I'm working with an enterprise customer in Tokyo, Japan. It shows interesting in speech to text service and want to know when Japanese will be supported. Is language support roadmap available?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rancho Cordova Tree Service

Website
    https://www.ranchocordovatree.com
    Keywords
    Rancho Cordova Tree Service, Tree Service Rancho Cordova, Tree Services, Tree removal, tree removal services, tree removal service, tree trimming, tree trimming service, tree trimming services, stump removal, stump grinding, tree thinning, tree pruning
    Description
    Tree Service in Rancho Cordova offering an array of services including tree removals, tree trimming, tree thinning, tree pruning, stump grinding, stump removal, tree pest management, 24/7 emergency tree services, wood chipping, cabling and bracing, tree crown reduction and thinning and more. Call us today at 916-823-8185
    Owner Name
    Dan Coronado
    Address
    3300 Capital Center Drive #176
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    Phone …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Azure AD

AAD: When user uses Zoom App to Authorize his O365 for Calendar Sync, donot accept if the user is any kind of Admin, Especially GA or SA. This way Admin creds can not be stopped from leaking by 3rd party Apps, however they are Trusted.

From Raj Kumar Naik

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Export Sign in logs - Authentication Details

I wanted to export a report from Azure AD Sign In logs showing Authentication Details from last 30 days. I exported the report and the report does not show the Username, instead it shows the Request ID> we are unable to know which use users which method of authentication using the reports when downloaded as CSV. I logged a Ticket with MS and they said its not possible and its by design and you need to leave a feed back here to get this added. Please help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fix the *********** test approval form

https://security-forms.azure.com/***********-testing doesn't work for me. I get
    Error.

An error occurred while processing your request.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CHILD BENEFIT LEGALLY

FRAUD BY A NUMBER OF FRIENDS WHOM THE SUBJECT HASNT SEEN OR HEARDOF FOR AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF TIME

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cleveland Epoxy Flooring Pros

Business Address
    2105 W 83rd St
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Business Phone
    216-777-6661
    Business Website
    https://www.clevelandepoxyflooring.com/

Business Description

Cleveland Epoxy Flooring is Northeast Ohio's top professional epoxy flooring service. We specialize in transforming your lackluster concrete floors into beautiful, elegant surfaces that can bring the aesthetic appeal of you home or business to new heights. As the top epoxy floor company in Cleveland and surround areas we pride ourselves in meeting the needs and expectations of all of our epoxy floor customers. So if you are looking to truly transform your concrete flooring please give us a call at 216-777-6661 and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Asian Massage | Spa Open

Address:
    2311 Marlton Pike W #14
    Cherry Hill, NJ

Phone:
    (856) 488-0800
    http://www.lucky598.online/
    Description:
    Swedish Massage is the most common type of massage used here in the states. Pressure is applied to the tissues and muscles varying from light to medium to firm. This massage is considered to be one of the most relaxing ways to reenergize you mind and body.
    Keywords:
    Massage therapist in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Hours:

Mon To Sun
    09:00 AM- 10:00 PM

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Falls short, terribly short, of a real "lecture" Worse, no tutorial on how to come close to it

Falls short, terribly short, of a real "lecture" Worse, no tutorial on how to come close to it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Prompt the user about changing point-to-site (P2S) VPN settings when configuring App Service VNet Integration

In the Azure Portal, App Service VNet Integration currently offers the options of "Add VNet" and "Add VNet (preview)." The first option uses a point-to-site (P2S) VPN to the VNet. It would be more user-friendly to detect and warn about changes to the P2S settings (ex/ OpenVPN is currently configured, and VNet integration uses SSTP). This would help prevent unintentionally disconnecting existing P2S clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make a support page link so that tickets entered can be updated / edited and ... FOUND AGAIN :)

It's very amusing but at the same time extremely annoying that a simple link, that exists on any other provider site, such as "Go to my support tickets ... " is not easily found on Azure.

I put in one an hour ago and used the link from that page to get to Stack Overflow. I used it again to edit the SO question I put in and made the very bad mistake of closing that page.

I'm sorry but it's absurd that there is no easy way to navigate back to this page. I can't even find out how…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Management Studio

To Whom It May Concern,

Why is the Azure Management Platform always so ridiculously slow. I simply wanted to add my current IP to be able to do some work and it's taking 30 minutes just to pull up your web site. If you cannot fix this, I'll have no choice but to switch to Amazon. I simply do not understand why this is the problem. I realize you have a lot of customers but budget for it in your network. I'm trying to work from outside my desk and I cannot wait hours to get through pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mid-range telephonic support plan for web developers

Currently it costs $1000/month for telephonic support for Azure services. The $100/month plan only provides quick email support.

I propose a mid-range plan (~$250/month?) that allows web developers telephonic support. This support could even be limited to Linux and Windows services commmonly used by web developers (and not include support for people doing things like machine learning, or whatever else, for example).

Just figured web developers would consist of a good portion of Azure users, so this might make sense.

It sucks having an issue and playing email-tag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Go a little deeper in your tutorial for Azure Backup.

How do I add a second schedule to the backup to a vault?
    If I add another vault to the client program, how do I control schedules for each?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Identify in help areas that require specific license

In the help documentation if a specific function is dependent on a license level then it should be very clearly displayed so we do not go down a rabbit hole troubleshooting why something is not working only to realize the option is only available to certain license level.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tighten MAM PIN reset dialog security

When in the PIN reset dialog (forgot PIN) arising from a MAM policy with a PIN required, if the app is closed before the PIN reset is completed, then after next reopen of the app the user is prompted to enter a new PIN without being requested to provide any user credentials. Credentials (including MFA where necessary) should be requested to ensure security.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base