(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Batch change diagnostics extension configuration

It would be awesome if there were a menu in the Portal that could change the Azure Diagnostics extension settings described in the document below.
    For example, you could use this to reduce the sampleRate so that metrics are polled less frequently than the default 1 minute.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/monitoring-and-diagnostics/azure-diagnostics-schema-1dot3-and-later#performancecounters-element

Ideally this could be configured with extension profiles that could be applied to sets of VMs and other resources as you like.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Login without 2 factor ******* authentication

I need to be able to login without 2 factor authentication. If i cannot do that, then I'll take my refund and go to a better provider.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec

MySQL database as a service goes down for more than 10 sec in case of any updates or patches from azure. Need to mitigate this issue, as this becomes a problem when connection retry is not possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1-888-489-7936 Malwarebytes Desktop Icon Missing

Using Malwarebytes is important for the effective security or protraction of data stored in your system or computer. With the advent of time, you may stumble upon different kinds of problems or errors. Understanding the errors with precision is the most important thing.
    More info : http://www.malwarebytephonenumber.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. AWS to Azure - Help kit

For all people coming from Rackspace, AWS or pretty much all cloud computing services, the interface and usability in Azure is really really bad. Somethings I have seen here seem to have been developed so make things easier and simpler, with all being done in the UI, but they dont. I would rather just have a more straight forward UI than Azures interface. As I know changing that can be a lot, at least I suggest you creating some tutorials about how can people do the same stuff they do on AWS in Azure. I have been trying…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stylish bags for safe travelling

With one of our wide range of products, we make sure that you have a lot of options to choose from our luggage categories. From luggage and bags, you need for casual use to suitcases you cannot miss carrying for you long vacation; we have an option for every need of yours. Our categories of products include backpacks, luggage, bags and other travel accessories for any need and any occasion.We are empowered that with our things you will grab everybody's attention.
    Everything started with our originator Sol Koffler and his vision to convey 'An extraordinary sack that could sell for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Subscription by mistake

Dear Sir or Madam, I booked this service by mistake. I've NEVER used this. I canceled but remains 54€. Can you stop withdrawing please? It was my mistake, sorry

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow Fast Pass program for commercial usage in Germany

Please allow German workshop organizers to use the Azure Fast Pass program for commercial usage. Credit cards are rarely used in Germany, for cultural reasons, and it is a huge roadblock to run these workshops and to acquire potentially new Azure customers. It would be great if the workshop owner had the option to create Fast Pass codes, and use their own subscription as cost center.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allows me to send push notifications to as many tags as i want.

From what I understand from the documentation I can only push notifications to 20 tags at a time. This means that for my application where I want to send to all registered users at a location I have chunk the requests into groups of 20 which is just silly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A 3rd option

Authenticator needs a 3rd option to register on devices. Example - laptop replacement and a corrupted cell phone update which forced phone reset. Both at the same time. To register laptop need authenticator, to register and install cell phone need a cell phone with authenticator. It's a loop. Need to have a text for mobile device for verification and/or email to secondary email. The process is far too complicated and I still have this app working. IT help desk hasn't had this buggy process working.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please make it possible for v- users to sign up for paid account!

I have a v- account (v-janesh@microsoft.com) and tried to convert my free account to paid, but the same pages kept appearing in a loop. I was only able to move forward by using my live.com account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unhelpful error message

When my customer performed the container deletion, the deletion could not be performed due to a missing procedure.
    No specific error message was displayed, but the message "deleting container" continued for hours.
    I want you to display a message such as "A procedure is missing".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More Statistical Models

Hope that Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio add more statistical models/algorithms like k-Nearest Neighbors, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Request to support service tag when creating UDR for Azure control traffic.

Customer has an UDR configured on the Application Gateway subnet, pointing to their NVA (Firewall). The control/mgmt traffic came from GatewayManager will be forced to the NVA and will be dropped by the Fw, unless explicitly allowed. To send the traffic to back to the GatewayManger, the customer has to configure the GatewayManager IP in the UDR and change them when the GatewayManger IP changes which happens frequently.

Customer is asking the 'service Tag' like feature in the UDR creation so they don't have to change the GatewayManager IP ranges frequently.

Customer requested to support a 'service tag' like way…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Warn if paths are unreachable within an Application Gateway rule

Within the rules for Application Gateway, it is possible to add paths that will never be reachable due to the order they have been added.

If a warned was added to indicate this within the rules page it would make it a bit more obvious for diagnostics.

e.g. with the following paths '/site/', '/','/internal/*' only the first two will be accessible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Current Deployment Issue

Current deployment for Server 2012 R2 appears to be from April.

Once setup, you are unable to remote into your machine. You may want to update the deployment images to ensure that May is applied.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How to link the HP Envy 4500 wireless printer to my computer?

At first, look to access Change device installation settings.In the Device Installation Settings window, choose the Yes option, and click Save Changes.Link the printer to the wireless network using the wireless setup wizard.In Windows, search for and launch Control Panel.Click Devices and Printers, and Add a printer.Select a device or printer to install to this PC screen, select the printer, and click Next. Start with the on-screen instructions to install the driver. And then, click Windows Update, and keep calm for the print drivers to update.Click HP from the printer’s Manufacturer's pane, and click the printer's name in the Printers…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Escape Room NYC - Mission Escape Games

URL/Website
    https://missionescapegames.com/nyc/
    Keywords
    escape room, escape room nyc, escape rooms, new york escape room, escape room game, escape games nyc, escapge games
    Descriptions
    Escape Room NYC - Mission Escape Games is recognized for its excellence and also has won countless awards such as the 2015 Golden Lock-in Honor, the TripAdvisor Certification of Quality 2016/2017, Top 10 Escape Rooms in NYC on Escape Report, Best Escape Rooms in CBS Information along with chosen for the 2016 U.S.A. Today 10 Best. Mission Escape Games has additionally been included numerous media avenues such as Newsweek as well as Time for its innovative games. …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base