(General Feedback)

Do you have an idea or suggestion based on your experience with Azure? We would love to hear it! Please take a few minutes to submit your idea in the one of the forums available on the right or vote up an idea submitted by another Azure customer. All of the feedback you share in these forums will be monitored and reviewed by the Microsoft engineering teams responsible for building Azure.

This forum (General Feedback) is used for any broad feedback related to Azure. If you have feedback on a specific service such as Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, or SQL Database, please submit your feedback in one of the forums available on the right.

Remember that this site is only for feature suggestions and ideas!

If you have technical questions or need help with Azure, please try StackOverflow or visit our MSDN forums

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve/align OAUTH2 documentation

AAD's manual describes the common grant flows used by OAUTH2, however, there is some problems with the documentation in my opinion.

If you implement applications you might experience that:

1) the ADAL documentation does not align with the AAD OAUTH2 manual, thus you may not know exactly which grant flow is behind the ADAL APIs, nor which ADAL APIs you have to use in order to use a particular OAUTH2 grant flow... or how to appropriately register an application in AAD for either scenario.

2) the terminology differs between the AAD OAUTH2 manual, the app registration portal itself, ADAL APIs…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. add VM type to support requests for Azure Batch quota increases

The current flow requires that an individual submit a quota increase request. The requested information in the form is incomplete and support engineers have to then clarify the VM type with the customer in a separate interaction.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  azure.microsoft.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element

While using Microsoft.Network.VirtualNetworkCombo UI element in createUiDefination.json file for Azure marketplace, If I have mentioned 2 subnets then I have to select different subnets for existing vNet as well. There should be an option to allow customer to select same subnet even in multiple subnet list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It is quite difficut to understand the costs of the SAP S/4HANA 1709 Appliance 30-day free trial. Anyone can help on this ?

To have a clear documentation on SAP S/4HANA 1709 FPS01 Fully Activated Appliance 30-day free trial.

Micrisift Azure Pricing Calculator does not help.

Microsoft documentation on HANA is not relevant for the available free trial option.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I want to use Speech to text api in Client Server enviornment such as ASP.net MVC Core app.

I need help to implement speech to text in my ASP.net Core 2.0 Application.I am not able to send the voice input to azure service api.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. make it clear that Databricks cannot work when using Free Trial.

It is unclear that if someone is using a Free Trial, using DataBricks cannot be done. Especially for newcomers in Azure and/or DataBricks is is not easy to find that out. You get a message saying "nodes could not be acquired" and you are left perplexed about what just happened. Maybe this is clear for more experienced users but probably this information (as warning/note maybe) will be valuable to include in beginner tutorials.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Azure Storage account/ CDN feature request: Whitelisting CDN Edge servers for Storage account

Azure Storage account feature request
    Currently, we cannot restrict IP addresses on our origin storage account as this breaks communications between PoP servers and the storage account.

The only way to do this is to restrict access with Token auth/ SAS token. However, someone could still access our storage account if they got a hold of our SAS token.

We would like to have Azure Content delivery network added as a "trusted microsoft service" to include all IP blocks that Microsoft, Akamai, and Verizon may use when attempting to access the storage account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Azure Storage Documentation

Its good if you include the maximum supported size of Append blob (4MB*50,000) in your documentation, I see maximums for Page and Block blobs, but not for Append, Is there a reason?
    Here is the URL i am referring to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/blobs/storage-blobs-introduction

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Blossom Furnishings

Address
    Room 2111, Building B, Vanke Center, No.2 Heilongjiang South Road, Shibei district
    Qingdao city
    Shandong province
    phone:
    0086-532-8564-6709
    Business E-mail:
    info@blossomfurnishings.com
    Website
    https://blossomfurnishings.com/
    Business Description
    Factory outlet wholesale tables and chairs for events from China manufacturer supplier Qingdao Blossom Furnishings Limited Support customization.
    Keywords:
    Wholesale Tables and Chairs from China, Blossom furnishings, wedding chairs wholesale
    Business Hours:
    8am-5pm
    Pyment Methods:
    T/T, Visa, Cash, Paypal, West Union
    Social Media URLs:
    https://www.facebook.com/tan.bob.3110

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fencing Des Moines IA

URL
    https://fencingdesmoinesia.com
    Keywords
    Fencing company
    Description
    We are the best Des Moines Fencing company in the area and our fence contractors are expert fence installers. Our contractors can help you with the designing, installing & servicing of your residential or commercial fence project.
    Address
    712 E 5th St
    Des Moines, IA
    Phone
    515-500-5844
    Business Email
    info@fencingdesmoinesia.com

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Alesi Immobilien

Address:
    Farrenstraße 44
    Stuttgart
    Baden-Württemberg

Phone:
    Business email
    g.alesi@alesi-immobilien.de
    Website
    https://alesi-immobilien.de/
    Keywords
    immobilienmakler Stuttgart, immobilienberater Stuttgart, immobilienverkauf stuttgart

Description

Beim Immobilienverkauf profitieren Sie als Eigentümer von unserer langjährigen Expertise und unserer umfassenden Kundenkartei. Unser Unternehmen steht für Zuverlässigkeit, Diskretion, Ehrlichkeit, Verhandlungsgeschick und Erfahrung. So können wir unseren Kunden bessere Verkaufsergebnisse und einen höheren Service bieten. Wir stehen Ihnen beim Verkauf Ihrer Immobilie in Stuttgart und Umgebung jederzeit tatkräftig zur Seite.

Category
    Immobilienmakler (primary) , Immobilienberater , Immobiliengutachter , Immobilienagentur

Business Hours:
    Montag 08:00–20:00
    Dienstag 08:00–20:00
    Mittwoch 08:00–20:00
    Donnerstag 08:00–20:00
    Freitag 08:00–20:00
    Samstag 08:00–20:00
    Sonntag 08:00–20:00

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Offers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Enable to add NSG to AzureBastion

Hi Team,I have been trying to add the nsg for AzureBastion but it failed. Followed the same requirements which are needed still failed. Please look into it and suggest me for going forward in this issue.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Billing should automatically charge alternate card when one has expired (and multiple payment methods exist)

Quite simply once I've add a new card after receiving notification of forthcoming expiry, I fully expect that new card to be used automatically if payment fails on the expired card instead of suspending the subscription.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create More Detailed and Standard Java Docs

It would be great if the Java SKD had standard filled in JavaDocs that are easily accessible.

I have found some documentation, but it is only lists of functions and even these look out of date.

It would be extremely helpful to have standard documented JavaDocs available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change of subsciption

Hi,

Hope to see the option enabling customer to convert invoicing subscription to electronic payment.

Regards
    JY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. user account for Azure P2S VPN

Right now Azure point-to-site VPN client only using a client certificate for all users to access the Azure point-to-site VPN. For security standpoint, this is really not a good practice. It will be nice if we can have a configuration like other VPN clients, which we can create user credentials (username & password) to connect to Azure network via point-to-site VPN without using a client certificate. This way, we can secure the connection if someone leaves our company without having to recreate the root/client certificate for all users again https://tradevenue.se .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Availability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Signed up for free tier account but was charge over $40 for developer "support" without confirming.

Free tier doesn't really seems inviting to new users as Azure automatically charged me over $40 for "developer support" without me asking for it, or wanting it. I simply wanted to test out the platform and compare to other cloud vendors, all of which do not charge for free-tier.

This experience soured my view of the platform. Highly recommend Azure does not automatically charge anyone, this is a paid option if I wish to buy it, then I will myself.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

(General Feedback)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base